Traveling to Ames

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Paul's Grains

未读,
2014年9月27日 19:59:432014/9/27
收件人 pauls...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I wasn't planning to write again so soon, but I just got the news that we will be in Ames, IA, on September 30th, and could meet any of you who are in that area. We will be at the Farm-to-Folk distribution from 4:30-6:00. You can pick up your order there even if you aren't a member of the CSA. However, we will be in the area from early afternoon on, so we could meet you before or after the distribution also. Get your order together and give us a call at  641-476-3373 or email us at: sp...@heartofiowa.net. The sooner we receive your order, the easier it is for us to fill it!

As for the farm activities, we are trying to get hay baled, but just when it looks like we will have that window of opportunity we get another shower. Right now we are grateful for the green pastures for the animals that are grazing, but it would be nice to have a little drier weather for the corn and soybeans as they are needing to dry more before we can harvest them. We have help from Oregon cousins on the way. They headed this direction today, so we are hoping they get to help harvest while the suns shines. They plan to be here for 3 weeks, so we will have a lot of activity around here!

Until next time,

Teresa (for the Paul family)
回复全部
回复作者