It's market time again!

1 view

Paul's Grains

Sep 11, 2013, 7:18:19 PM9/11/13
to pauls...@googlegroups.com
Hello to everyone!

We are running a little behind in getting this message sent out, so I will make it brief. We will be at the Des Moines Downtown Farmer's Market on Saturday, September 14th. It will be our last time until the indoor markets on November 23 and December 14. So, it is time to stock up with hot cereals and flours in time to do some cooking and bread baking as the temperatures cool down. If there is anything you would like us to bring to the market for you, just send us an email at: sp...@heartofiowa.net or go to our website and fill out the order form and note that you want to pick it up Saturday, or you can always give us a call at:  641-476-3373.

Thanks!

Teresa
Paul's Grains
www.paulsgrains.com