Another year another season!

Paul's Grains

May 4, 2015, 10:06:11 PM5/4/15
to pauls...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

We are well into another spring season--new kids, new calves, new lambs, baby chicks, etc. The fields are beautiful with all the rye, winter wheat, oats and alfalfa enjoying timely rains and warmer days. Along with all the activity comes another farmer's market season. If any of you are able to come to the Downtown Des Moines Farmer's Market on this Saturday, May 9th, stop by and say hello. If you would like to place an order to pick up there, send us an email (pauls...@paulsgrains.com) or give us a call (641-476-3373). The sooner we hear from you, the easier it will be for us to fill your order. Thanks!

Teresa (for the Paul family)
Paul's Grains.com