Pattern.es adding more verbs conjugate

angelo rodriguez

Apr 22, 2015, 9:35:17 AM4/22/15
to pattern-f...@googlegroups.com
hi there
I am working in a project that include some particular Verbs ( arround 500) that are no include it on the original pattern.es, so I decide to build a table with the 47 forms of every single one of them, however when I try to include it on the pattern.es analysis process is not taking any change at all.
Could be possible to someone explain to me how can achieve that?
thanks a lot
angelo

Tom De Smedt

May 27, 2015, 7:04:09 PM5/27/15
to pattern-f...@googlegroups.com
Do you have a code example that shows what you're trying to do?

The way to include them is to 1) permanently add them to pattern/textes/es-verbs.txt, which uses a very condense and cryptic format, or 2) to add them at runtime to pattern.es.verbs, which is an instance of the Verbs class in pattern/text/__init__.py with some dicts as properties.

If your verb data is license-free you can also mail it to me and then I'll add it to the next Github version of Pattern.

Best,
Tom
--

---