Youtube of In Our Hands - Life Hacks for Sustainable Living

Chris Alemany

Apr 26, 2024, 4:24:37 PMApr 26
to Alberni Valley Transition Town Society Mailing List
Good afternoon everyone,

I’ve completed the editing for the previous event at Char’s that focused on the plastics, recycling, the maker space, and ways you can live life more sustainably.
You can see all of the videos from past events on our Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@avtransitiontown

Team: No slideshows were needed in the end! Once I brought it into the editor, it was clear the Zoom presentations were fine as is!

Cheers
Chris

Christopher Alemany
President - Alberni Valley Transition Town Society
3854 Sixth Ave.
Port Alberni, BC
V9Y4M2
Unceded Traditional Territory of c̓išaaʔath and hupačasatḥ First Nations.

Kim Bothen

Apr 26, 2024, 7:58:08 PMApr 26
to patran...@googlegroups.com
Great job Chris!!