Please add this email address to the mailing list

Reana Miller

Apr 23, 2024, 4:13:36ā€ÆPMApr 23
to patran...@googlegroups.com

Thank you šŸ˜Š

Reana Miller (she/her)

Communications & Community Development, Community Futures Alberni-Clayoquot

P: 250-724-1241 | TF: 1-877-724-1241 Ā | F: 250-724-1028

E: re...@cfac.ca | W: cfac.ca Ā | A: 4757 Tebo Ave, Port Alberni BC, V9Y 8A9 Ā | FB: CFAlberni

We respectfully acknowledge our place of work is within the traditional unceded territories of ćiÅ”aaŹ”atįø„ (Tseshaht) First Nation and Hupačasath First Nation.Ā

anna

Apr 23, 2024, 4:17:27ā€ÆPMApr 23
to patran...@googlegroups.com
Will do!

Sent from my Galaxy

dan...@danneau.com

Apr 23, 2024, 4:26:13ā€ÆPMApr 23
to patran...@googlegroups.com
I just tried to do this and the list rejected the address. Have left a message with Ms. Miller at her office. If you manage this feat of digital prestidigitation, good on you.

Dan

We as a nation must undergo a radical revolution of valuesā€¦ when machines and computers, profit motives and property rights, are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism and militarism are incapable of being conquered.Ā

---Martin Luther King

Chris Alemany

Apr 23, 2024, 4:28:00ā€ÆPMApr 23
to Alberni Valley Transition Town Society Mailing List
Iā€™ve sent an invite (you canā€™t directly add non-gmail addresses, they are ā€˜invitedā€™) so all should be good. :)

dan...@danneau.com

Apr 23, 2024, 4:30:44ā€ÆPMApr 23
to patran...@googlegroups.com

an...@avfood.ca

Apr 23, 2024, 4:40:41ā€ÆPMApr 23
to patran...@googlegroups.com

Ha. I thought you wanted to be added to the AVFSS group. Apologies for responding on behalf of the AVTTSšŸ˜Š