Server downtime (for repairs)

Igo R

Aug 20, 2015, 12:21:54 PM8/20/15
to pathway-commons-announcements
Dear Pathway Commons users,

Pathway Commons home page, web services, PCViz, etc., are going offline today for about two hours, for hardware repairs.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
PC team.

Igo R

Nov 7, 2017, 3:11:23 PM11/7/17
to pathway-commons-announcements
Once again today (2017-NOV-07), Pathway Commons services have been going down and up due to server or network hardware malfunction. Our engineers are working to fix this right now...

Igo R

Oct 26, 2019, 10:31:58 AM10/26/19
to pathway-commons-announcements
Dear Users,

We are now ready to release Pathway Commons (PC) v12 and thus will be upgrading all the data, web sites and apps over this weekend,
which means that some of you will likely notice PC web pages or apps are temporary unavailable or inconsistent.