A completely new version of Pathway Commons is now available at www.pathwaycommons.org
Pathway Commons is a collection of publicly available pathways, currently containing 6 pathway and interaction databases, focused on human. These are: Reactome, NCI Pathway Interaction Database, PhosphoSitePlus, HumanCyc, HPRD and PANTHER. We will add more databases in the future.
What’s new? Lots!
• Completely rewritten software system three years in the making.
• Supports metabolism, gene regulation, molecular and genetic interactions, and signaling, including molecular states (e.g. phosphorylation TP53), generic molecules (e.g. Wnt family of proteins) with BioPAX Level 3
• Visualize pathways and networks in your web browser using the new PCViz system. At http://www.pathwaycommons.org/pcviz/
• Download pathways and networks from Pathway Commons in Cytoscape for analysis using the new CyPath2 app for Cytoscape 3
• Pathway viewer and editor linked to Pathway Commons, called ChiBE, at https://code.google.com/p/chibe/
• For computational biologists and software developers
• PC2 Web service: advanced graph queries; normalized and up-to-date data; resolvable URIs (http://purl.org/pc2/
<version>/*); programmatic access; batch downloads (http://www.pathwaycommons.org/pc2/downloads.html
); Linked Data ready: http://purl.org/pc2/sparql
. See data versions currently loaded at http://www.pathwaycommons.org/pc2/datasources.html
• Standard language for Biological Pathway Exchange and a software library for handling data (BioPAX & Paxtools). http://www.biopax.org/
• Previous Pathway Commons website is still available at http://www.pathwaycommons.org/pc/
However, it is now static.
Send us your feedback at http://www.pathwaycommons.org/pc/get_feedback.do
Follow us on Twitter for updates: http://twitter.com/PathwayCommons
The Pathway Commons Team