[Roll20/G+] CORE PFS MODULE: The Harrowing (Tier 8-10)-Mornings (EDT) May-Checking Interest

117 مرّة مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Rob Burdette

غير مقروءة،
26‏/04‏/2017، 2:18:11 ص26‏/4‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I am gauging interest in a CORE run of the Harrowing in May.  I already have 2-3 players and will take as many as 5 players total.  I would like to run this over two 6-hour morning sessions (EDT) on consecutive days (or within the same week).  If you are interested, respond here and let me know which mornings of the week work for you.  Once we work out everyone's availability, we will schedule a date.  This is a CORE game.

An adventure for 9th-level characters

Varisian fortune-tellers from across Golarion use the mystic harrow deck to read fate and predict the future, but few have ever mastered the mysterious harrow to such a degree as Sonnorae, a long-dead bard from the Age of Darkness. Fearing her collection of stories would be lost when she died, she created a demiplane within her own harrow deck to contain them. Over time, these stories took on lives of their own, and melded with the images on the cards themselves. But not all stories have happy endings, and the storykin who inhabit the Harrowed Realm have their own motivations and plots for power or even escape into the real world. When the PCs find themselves drawn into the Harrowed Realm in search of a disappeared scholar, they must use all their wits and steel to navigate the landscape and politics of this strange wonderland and make it home again.

The Harrowing is an adventure for 9th-level characters, written for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and compatible with the 3.5 edition of the world’s oldest RPG. It features an entire plane of fanciful locations and characters inspired by the popular harrow deck of the Pathfinder campaign setting. In addition, you’ll find a brand-new monster and an optional rules subsystem allowing players to bend reality to their wills by using all 54 cards in the optional Pathfinder Campaign Setting Harrow Deck to manipulate the strange demiplane in which they adventure.

Written by Crystal Frasier

Andrew Watson

غير مقروءة،
26‏/04‏/2017، 3:20:59 ص26‏/4‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Sign me up. When would you want to start?

Branden

غير مقروءة،
26‏/04‏/2017، 7:40:40 ص26‏/4‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I would be interested. I have a level 6 that needs to get to 7. At 7, she then adds pre-gen credits to level 8.

Availability is M,W,F from 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM

Andrew Watson

غير مقروءة،
26‏/04‏/2017، 10:33:37 ص26‏/4‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I have an 8 cleric or 9 wizard

Rob Burdette

غير مقروءة،
26‏/04‏/2017، 12:11:56 م26‏/4‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
@Andrew: I was thinking 9am/10am (GMT-4) time-wise. The optimum dates for me would be Tues., May 9th and Wed., May 10th.  But I can make many configurations work throughout the month.

@Branden: You might be able to get someone to run you through a CORE Emerald Spire or Thornkeep level to level up fast.  Unfortunately, I don't have those.

Cronge

غير مقروءة،
26‏/04‏/2017، 1:35:40 م26‏/4‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Xug! Xug xug xug, xug, xug, xug xug. Xug, xug xug xug xug. Translation: Wizard! We lost good cousin of Blackfeather today, he had to go on own path, but will be missed. Anyhow, group need smarty caster now.

Andrew Watson

غير مقروءة،
27‏/04‏/2017، 1:54:07 م27‏/4‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I could do those dates although I have another game at 7pm UK time on the 9th so would need to be done for then.

Rob Burdette

غير مقروءة،
29‏/04‏/2017، 3:17:30 ص29‏/4‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
So I've gone from having the 9th and 10th off of work, to having to travel out of town for work.  So real life is putting a serious cramp on my PFS planning.  I'm still putting the table together and plan to run it in May, it will just be later in the month.  I'll start corresponding to interested parties via private email.  This will be the last call for those interested from the Collective to respond.

Branden this will give you a little time to level up, if you are still interested.

Branden

غير مقروءة،
30‏/04‏/2017، 7:50:20 م30‏/4‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I am trying to find something Core for a level 6 character. So far, the only ones I have seen are 1-5. I will keep looking.

Andrew Watson

غير مقروءة،
30‏/04‏/2017، 8:02:54 م30‏/4‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I haven't yet set my games for may. What would you like to plaY?

Branden

غير مقروءة،
02‏/05‏/2017، 12:49:35 م2‏/5‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
A module would get me there fast, but as for scenarios....any 3-7, or 5-9, except Tomb, would work.  Bonekeep would be awesome.

Andrew Watson

غير مقروءة،
02‏/05‏/2017، 8:06:34 م2‏/5‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I could run emerald spire 7, shrine of the awakener pretty easily.  I ran it recently and it is tier 5-7.  Clockwork Maze is 4-6 but is a pain.

On Wednesday, 26 April 2017 07:18:11 UTC+1, Rob Burdette wrote:

DavidC

غير مقروءة،
02‏/05‏/2017، 8:20:46 م2‏/5‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I would join that!

David Bross

غير مقروءة،
02‏/05‏/2017، 8:21:31 م2‏/5‏/2017
إلى pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
What day and time?

Rob Burdette

غير مقروءة،
02‏/05‏/2017، 11:41:08 م2‏/5‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I would like to get in on Emerald Spire 7 CORE as well.

.

Branden

غير مقروءة،
03‏/05‏/2017، 8:24:27 ص3‏/5‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I would love to join.  It would depend on when it happens.  This Friday morning, 0800 Eastern works well for me, as does next Monday morning at the same time. I would have to be done by 2 PM though.  Afternoons are not good, Weekends are also bad, as I work nights, and have family obligations during the day.. This next tuesday night, 8PM Eastern would do as well

Andrew Watson

غير مقروءة،
03‏/05‏/2017، 9:59:53 ص3‏/5‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I could do it this Friday but not until 7pm UK time (GMT+1) which looks too late for Brandon and Rob.

Monday next week is an option but not later than 2pm UK time or so.  I could only run for 4 hours so you would need to be quick.  It is not a long level.

On Wednesday, 26 April 2017 07:18:11 UTC+1, Rob Burdette wrote:

Rob Burdette

غير مقروءة،
03‏/05‏/2017، 10:16:17 ص3‏/5‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I can do Monday at that time.

David Bross

غير مقروءة،
03‏/05‏/2017، 10:18:32 ص3‏/5‏/2017
إلى pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Monday May 8th 2pm (GMT+1) then?

DavidC

غير مقروءة،
03‏/05‏/2017، 10:23:15 ص3‏/5‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I can make May 8th. However, I think I'd have to play a pre-gen as I actually have no characters in tier.

Andrew Watson

غير مقروءة،
03‏/05‏/2017، 6:27:55 م3‏/5‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
OK, I shall set something up tomorrow for Monday.

On Wednesday, 26 April 2017 07:18:11 UTC+1, Rob Burdette wrote:

Ken Jenks

غير مقروءة،
04‏/05‏/2017، 1:17:39 م4‏/5‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Count me in with a Core Fighter/Druid 8.

Amy Black

غير مقروءة،
04‏/05‏/2017، 8:22:14 م4‏/5‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
My only core character is level 3 because I can't find many CORE games. Do you have pregens I could use. If so I am interested. I can't do tues tho.

Rob Burdette

غير مقروءة،
04‏/05‏/2017، 10:49:26 م4‏/5‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
@Ken, I think that makes you 1st Alternate

@Amy, I think that makes you 2nd Alternate.  Yes, you can play a pregen, no problem.  I will be running some lower level CORE things soon, so keep an eye out.

I will keep you both in the loop, when we get to the scheduling phase, which should be in the middle of next week.

Smeep Rocket

غير مقروءة،
04‏/05‏/2017، 11:00:20 م4‏/5‏/2017
إلى pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
oh yes definitely, hit me up. smeep...@gmail.com if you run low level CORE. My fav character us my CORE one, and I never get to use her.

Amy

Martin Weil

غير مقروءة،
04‏/05‏/2017، 11:18:16 م4‏/5‏/2017
إلى pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Rob,

If this is, indeed, an 8-10, then there are no PFS legal pregens available for it.

Amy,

Sorry about that. It has been affecting some local games I have been scheduling, since there have been no pregens available for several levels for those games, now. :(

Marty

Rob Burdette

غير مقروءة،
05‏/05‏/2017، 12:52:58 ص5‏/5‏/2017
إلى Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Thanks Martin, I wasn't paying attention.

Smeep Rocket

غير مقروءة،
05‏/05‏/2017، 12:54:14 ص5‏/5‏/2017
إلى pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Damn >.<

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 12:52 AM, Rob Burdette <nicole...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Martin, I wasn't paying attention.

الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه
0 رسالة جديدة