Looking for Players for youtube series.

Jacob Savage

Feb 8, 2018, 5:26:18 AM2/8/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Would anyone be interested in participating in an AP in CORE mode, that would eventually be a youtube series?

We're currently looking at Rise of the Runelords, but open to other ideas, using Roll20 and Discord for audio

The Kharmakazi

Feb 8, 2018, 7:32:25 AM2/8/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Sounds interesting depends on time and other details and such

Stephen Zelonis

Feb 8, 2018, 9:16:47 AM2/8/18
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Sounds interesting, what tines are you thinking it be run?

On Feb 8, 2018 5:26 AM, "Jacob Savage" <lashin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Would anyone be interested in participating in an AP in CORE mode, that would eventually be a youtube series?

We're currently looking at Rise of the Runelords, but open to other ideas, using Roll20 and Discord for audio

Michael Cowan

Feb 8, 2018, 9:44:25 AM2/8/18
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I am interested, though it does depend greatly on scheduling.

Michael Cowan

Rob Burdette

Feb 8, 2018, 1:24:55 PM2/8/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Interested pending schedule. Love Core.

Branden

Feb 9, 2018, 6:40:53 AM2/9/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
If it fits my schedule, I am good for it

The Mad Professor

Feb 9, 2018, 11:48:07 AM2/9/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Assuming RotR starts with level 1, I'd be interested. Scheduling isn't much of an issue for me.

Chris Kaiser

Feb 12, 2018, 6:45:18 PM2/12/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I have an open schedule and would be very interested. I use character voices when in character ;)

Sky Webb

Feb 14, 2018, 5:33:32 PM2/14/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I'm interested, RotR is one of my favorites currently. realcap...@gmail.com is my email, use this for giving me details if need be