LFG 4/30 or 5/1

Tigran Asryan

Apr 30, 2016, 5:36:45 PM4/30/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Anything non-core would be nice.

Mel Arndt

Apr 30, 2016, 6:17:53 PM4/30/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
would be interested in playing today
i dont have any core only characters

On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 3:36:45 PM UTC-6, Tigran Asryan wrote:
Anything non-core would be nice.

JP Chapleau

Apr 30, 2016, 6:21:09 PM4/30/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I could be available tonight (to play or run non-PFS Pathfinder)

JP

Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 15:17:53 -0700
From: melaut...@gmail.com
To: pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: LFG 4/30 or 5/1

Tigran Asryan

Apr 30, 2016, 7:03:44 PM4/30/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Non-pfs or non-core?

On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 6:21:09 PM UTC-4, JP Chapleau wrote:
I could be available tonight (to play or run non-PFS Pathfinder)

JP

Corey Cunningham

Apr 30, 2016, 7:05:55 PM4/30/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I could be available for a game, non-Core preferred, and 7 pm Central (US) (GMT -5) would be great so I can finish work.

Game on!
- Corey

Kevin Meinert

Apr 30, 2016, 7:20:34 PM4/30/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I would also play! Non-core would be ideal.

Steven M EST (GMT-4)

Apr 30, 2016, 7:35:16 PM4/30/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Tigran,  JP has is own setting Shaggakar (sp?) Is a very challenging world, with factions that have goals that dont always line up with the party members.

Chase Howell

Apr 30, 2016, 7:36:00 PM4/30/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I'm in, Give me Non-Core or give me DEATH.

Tigran Asryan

Apr 30, 2016, 7:41:13 PM4/30/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Ah.

Marty Weil

Apr 30, 2016, 7:46:04 PM4/30/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Used to be NeoGenesis. It is, predominantly, other than campaign-specific material, CRB.

PCs start at 3rd level, just for one difference.

On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 7:03:44 PM UTC-4, Tigran Asryan wrote:
Non-pfs or non-core?

On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 6:21:09 PM UTC-4, JP Chapleau wrote:
I could be available tonight (to play or run non-PFS Pathfinder)

JP

JP Chapleau

Apr 30, 2016, 7:46:37 PM4/30/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Correct,
  I own the Tyrants of Saggakar setting and the Legacies organized play. It features a strong storyline players have a strong influence over. (In short, players make choices and these choices impact the storyline.)

and

  As Steven can attest, combats tend to be challenging.

JP

Mel

Apr 30, 2016, 7:48:41 PM4/30/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
looks like some interest in a non core game
do we have a GM ?

Tigran Asryan

Apr 30, 2016, 9:41:43 PM4/30/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Apparently not. I guess there's still tommorow though.

nmay...@gmail.com

May 1, 2016, 9:12:20 AM5/1/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Would also be interested in a game today.

Ethan Cline

May 1, 2016, 11:09:10 AM5/1/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Ditto.

On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 6:12 AM, <nmay...@gmail.com> wrote:
Would also be interested in a game today.

Dustin Lockhart

May 1, 2016, 2:03:42 PM5/1/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
i would play a game this afternoon/evening.

Chase Howell

May 1, 2016, 2:14:15 PM5/1/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
^^Likewise

poundp...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2016, 3:39:50 PM5/1/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I wouldn't mind playing a level repeatable except The Silverhex. Needing to level my level 1 halfling slinger.

Kevin Meinert

May 1, 2016, 5:55:02 PM5/1/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Same.

Scott Howland

May 1, 2016, 10:53:59 PM5/1/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
i'd play whatever, it may be too late though

On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 2:55:02 PM UTC-7, Kevin Meinert wrote:
Same.