[Roll20/G+] 4-20 Words of the Ancients [7-11], Tuesday, December 27, 8am CST

R H

Dec 22, 2016, 8:58:54 PM12/22/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Running 4-20 Words of the Anceints for a friend of mine.
I'm comfortable running for tables of four online, so I am looking for an additional three players.

If you're interested and want to sign up, please just respond here or shoot me an email at rachel[dot]san[at]gmail[dot]
com.  I do not have this set up on Warhorn.  Thanks so much.  He and I really appreciate it.

R H

Dec 22, 2016, 10:06:33 PM12/22/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Aside from whatever my friend's bringing, there's also a
level 7 unchained rogue or level 8 swashbuckler.

So, two more?

JP Chapleau

Dec 22, 2016, 11:19:59 PM12/22/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

I could play... early morning means the wife hasn't booked me to do something... I have multiple characters for that level range.

JP

Dec 23, 2016, 12:22:39 AM12/23/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
And another table!
Ace- level 9?-alchemist

R H

Dec 23, 2016, 12:23:36 AM12/23/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Sounds good, just shoot an email my way with
Name
Character Name
Race/Class/Level
PFS number
Things I should know in advance so I don't have to stop in the middle of the table and look something up
Token

Luc Villeneuve

Dec 23, 2016, 11:41:27 AM12/23/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Might as well add me also

Zaitan / Asimar (orc sub-type) / Paladin 4 - Sorcerer 1 - Dragon Disciple 4

Seth Whitaker

Dec 23, 2016, 4:38:48 PM12/23/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
How many players have you got on this? I have an 8 or 9 that I can bring to the table.

Max

R H

Dec 25, 2016, 3:04:44 AM12/25/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Looks like I have received character information from the following:
Thomas - level 7 unchained rogue or level 8 swashbuckler
Luc - level 9 paladin
JP - level 11 Viviana

Sean - level 9 Mr. Fox

If you sent me something and you're not on this list, I didn't see it.  Re-send, please?

Could take one as a waitlist or, depending on how it affects sub-tier, I could run for a table of five.  Drawing a hard line at five players, since more people seemed more interested in this one.

Happy Christmas.

J. Colin McGough

Dec 25, 2016, 9:43:28 PM12/25/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Would it be possible for me to join as a waitlist? I'm new to online. I have several characters that I could play with.

rhill

Dec 25, 2016, 9:47:37 PM12/25/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Sure - Waitlist with the assumption that you can play if you're player #5.

I think I have the list of RSVPd players and their characters on the event listing.  Mr. Fox is a rogue, if I'm not mistaken.

On Sun, Dec 25, 2016 at 5:06 PM, J. Colin McGough <jcmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Would it be possible for me to join as a waitlist? I'm new to online. I have several characters that I could play with.

Luc Villeneuve

Dec 26, 2016, 10:01:56 PM12/26/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Hi RH...any idea when we'll get the links for the morning and afternoon event?

rhill

Dec 26, 2016, 10:57:01 PM12/26/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Yes - I sent them your way at about 7:30, but just in case:
Words - https://app.roll20.net/join/1885100/qYdrdg
Vengeance - https://app.roll20.net/join/1885120/t1l00Q

On Sunday, 25 December 2016 21:47:37 UTC-5, R H wrote:
Sure - Waitlist with the assumption that you can play if you're player #5.

I think I have the list of RSVPd players and their characters on the event listing.  Mr. Fox is a rogue, if I'm not mistaken.
On Sun, Dec 25, 2016 at 5:06 PM, J. Colin McGough <jcmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Would it be possible for me to join as a waitlist? I'm new to online. I have several characters that I could play with.

flamehawklv

Dec 26, 2016, 11:02:35 PM12/26/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Yes...I saw the emails pop in my phone...about 30 mins after I sent the email.

Lookinh forward to both games.

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.

rhill

Dec 26, 2016, 11:10:58 PM12/26/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Okay, good.  I know how emails get lost or go to the wrong folder.  I figured a time stamp may have helped locate the messages.  Glad it's resolved!