[LFG] [PFS] [5-9, 7-11] Saturday, Feb 11

Corey Cunningham

Feb 11, 2017, 10:50:16 AM2/11/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Time requested: starting at 12 pm or later (GMT -5, US Central).

Normally I would not post such a request, but have nothing really planned for today and thought an online game might be the fix.

I have played more scenarios, though, than I have left to play. Here are a few older scenarios I have not played; not sure which are good/fun/easy to run:01-31 Sniper in the Deep
01-32 Drow of the Darklands Pyramid
01-38 No Plunder, No Pay
02-14 The Chasm of Screams
03-03 The Ghenett Manor Gauntlet
03-26 Portal of the Sacred Rune

Thank you in advance to any GM out there who might take this up.

Happy gaming!
- Corey

Nuño Mayoral

Feb 11, 2017, 12:32:21 PM2/11/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Would be up for any 5-9 scenario listed before

JP Chapleau

Feb 11, 2017, 2:33:09 PM2/11/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

Yup. Same. Ideally tonight (US-time)

JP

Feb 11, 2017, 3:12:58 PM2/11/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I could play but it would need to start soon

Jason T

Feb 11, 2017, 5:04:23 PM2/11/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Would be interested as well, except for Sniper in the Deep, which I have played.