[Roll20/G+] PF Mod: The Gauntlet (tier 7-9) - Sun 02/18/2018 @ 8am-2pm (GMT-08)

Cronge

Feb 14, 2018, 11:57:14 AM2/14/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective

JP Chapleau

Feb 14, 2018, 7:58:10 PM2/14/18
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

Hey Steve, put me down as an Alt...

JP

From: pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com <pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Cronge <fres...@juno.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 10:57 AM
To: Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Subject: [Roll20/G+] PF Mod: The Gauntlet (tier 7-9) - Sun 02/18/2018 @ 8am-2pm (GMT-08)

Prethen

Feb 15, 2018, 10:23:28 PM2/15/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Hey, Steve, I signed up as an Alt for this one too, just in case a couple of people drop. However, I am on for your one next Sunday (which for some dumb reason I thought was this Sunday). Regardless, I should be able to play in either session, but I'd be thrilled to be in this Sunday's game if that should come to pass.

Prethen

Feb 16, 2018, 7:03:35 PM2/16/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I just realized this is normal campaign versus next week which is core. I thought both were core. But, I think I'm still good if I get on the table tomorrow.