[Core] [Roll20/G+] Vengeance at Sundered Crag (tier 7-11) 8/29/2018, 7:30 PM (EST)

pari...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2018, 6:12:39 PM8/25/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
With some demand I will attempt to GM my first tier 7-11 ever. I believe I can handle this well after glancing over it.

There is a very minor boon for Grand Lodge characters. It really isn't anything you would worry about missing so feel free to play any character within tier that you desire.

This scenario appears to have difficult points so be ready.

Due to the difficulty of preparing for a high level scenario the cut off to see if there is enough interest (3 players) will be Wednesday Morning.

JP Chapleau

Aug 25, 2018, 8:04:00 PM8/25/18
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

Access denied to the document..

JP

Aug 25, 2018, 8:12:10 PM8/25/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Sorry about that. I was so flustered that I typed in the wrong Year for the game that I forgot to change permissions. Should be set now.

Rob Burdette

Aug 27, 2018, 2:56:39 AM8/27/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Ron may I post your announcement for this game on Discord in order to make more people aware?

Ron

Aug 27, 2018, 2:59:39 AM8/27/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Absolutely. I don't use Discord myself. It would be great if this game actually happened.

The Mad Professor

Aug 27, 2018, 4:39:06 AM8/27/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Was about to sign up until I saw you were running it core. I supposed if it means making the table I could run a pregen but that'd be my only option.

JP Chapleau

Aug 27, 2018, 8:08:14 AM8/27/18
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

Ron,

  I would be available to play, however, I already played this, as I expect, a lot of people on this group...

JP

Absolutely. I don't use Discord myself. It would be great if this game actually happened.

Google Groups allows you to create and participate in online forums and email-based groups with a rich experience for community conversations.

Rob Burdette

Aug 27, 2018, 10:10:38 AM8/27/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
You've played this in Core JP?

Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 1:59 AM
To: Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Absolutely. I don't use Discord myself. It would be great if this game actually happened.

JP Chapleau

Aug 27, 2018, 11:00:50 AM8/27/18
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

I did not. But I don't enjoy replaying unless I do so with my kids (and we don't play much PFS anymore because <reasons>). I do not have a core character of these levels, so that is a moot point. And before you ask, NO, I will not play a pregen.

So I will keep watching for potential games I can play.

JP

Aug 27, 2018, 5:18:49 PM8/27/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
With the complete lack of interest in the evergreen (expect you of course) and the lack of interest in the two Core replayables (Anyone can start core and rebuild into non-core at level 2 for free, I went for a more sure thing.

There was request for this particular scenario in Core so i figured we might actually get 3 players if I run it.

Ron

Aug 27, 2018, 8:29:26 PM8/27/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
In other news, if we manage to get two more bodies:
* Yes I do have a Pro Account on Roll20 so you won't have to deal with an annoying ad.
* Room building is nearly complete.
* Allow Players to Import Sheets is selected in the event people have Roll20 sheets set up. Pathfinder (Community) is the default one selected. I can change this if needed.
* The Paizo website continues to go up and down for maintenance. I'm hoping it will be up when it comes time to report.

Ron

Aug 28, 2018, 3:08:48 PM8/28/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
We might actually need you, if willing, to play a pregen on a new number set aside for Core.

The Mad Professor

Aug 29, 2018, 9:48:08 AM8/29/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Checking back, I see this is one I've already played. Is this a repeatable mod?

Rob Burdette

Aug 29, 2018, 12:12:26 PM8/29/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
It is not repeatable but have you played it in Core?  Core is a different campaign so you can play it again in Core.

Rob Burdette

Aug 29, 2018, 12:14:49 PM8/29/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I don't know if this game is still going to happen, but if it does, I will be 15 minutes late unfortunately.  Sorry about this but my schedule was changed at the last minute.

Ron

Aug 29, 2018, 12:37:36 PM8/29/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Sorry, well past the Wednesday morning cut off. Sheet is gone,

Corey Cunningham

Aug 29, 2018, 7:22:28 PM8/29/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Thanks for the attempt, Ron! Keep me in mind if you run level 11 Core after Labor Day.
- Corey