[R20/G+] CORE - Drow of the Darklands Pyramid (T 7-11) Thursday November 30 7 p.m. EST

DavidC

Nov 11, 2017, 8:02:45 PM11/11/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
A rogue band of drow plague the shipping lanes of Osirion and the Pathfinder Society sends you to stop them. When the drow capture a caravan laden with Society relics, you delve into the Darklands to track down the stolen cargo and explore the mysterious Stalactite Pyramid.

https://warhorn.net/events/mancave/schedule/2017/11/30/sessions/209399

Ken Jenks

Nov 27, 2017, 9:33:35 AM11/27/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Second GM needed!

wyld windsworn

Nov 27, 2017, 3:42:20 PM11/27/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
.
piggy-back a message here:

signed up to play 722-bid for alabastrine (tonight, 11/27) on warhorn mancave online. sent you an email.

i know it's kinda late (:-1 but if you happen to get this message and want another player, send me link. i can get myself situated pretty quickly.

thx!

Lucian Carter

Nov 27, 2017, 3:46:11 PM11/27/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Roll 20 died during the briefing

We rescheduled for next week

Erich D.

Nov 27, 2017, 8:43:32 PM11/27/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I wouldn't mind running this on Thursday night as second GM.  Already have a table set up for it.

If you want, David, just send me player emails.

Lucian Carter

Nov 28, 2017, 11:27:18 AM11/28/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Ok, we'll add a table. We can muster a little closer to the day.

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 8:43 PM, Erich D. <erich...@gmail.com> wrote:
I wouldn't mind running this on Thursday night as second GM.  Already have a table set up for it.

If you want, David, just send me player emails.

wyld windsworn

Nov 29, 2017, 8:34:50 AM11/29/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
where can i send token and stats, and is link ready for this scenario? thx!

Lucian Carter

Nov 29, 2017, 2:33:54 PM11/29/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I'll send the link later today.

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 8:34 AM, wyld windsworn <wy...@pk1475.org> wrote:
where can i send token and stats, and is link ready for this scenario?  thx!

DavidC

Nov 29, 2017, 7:28:59 PM11/29/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I have split the two tables into high and low tier.

I will be running the low tier, Erich will run high tier.

At my table:
Jason
Branden
Jeff
Steve (OOT)
Ken

At Erich's
Corey
Paul
Ashley
Rob
Wyld

Links and feedback requests soon.

wyld windsworn

Nov 29, 2017, 9:59:07 PM11/29/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
thx, david.

it seem high-tier table group is martial-heavy... them drow don't know magic, right? (lol)

Erich D.

Nov 29, 2017, 10:53:20 PM11/29/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I have sent invites (with game link) to the high tier group.  Thanks, David!

Rob Burdette

Nov 30, 2017, 7:49:24 AM11/30/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
If any one drops from Table 2, we want Steve.

Zug! Zug! Zug! :)

Sean O'Shea

Nov 30, 2017, 10:15:13 AM11/30/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Interested in joining with a level 9 barb, wherever you want to stick me :)

Lucian Carter

Nov 30, 2017, 12:47:38 PM11/30/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sean,

I've decided to cap at 5 for my table. But if Erich wishes to take you feel free.

And Rob? Steve is playing Holden this time.

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 10:15 AM, Sean O'Shea <seosh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Interested in joining with a level 9 barb, wherever you want to stick me :)

Erich D.

Nov 30, 2017, 2:26:29 PM11/30/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Sent you an email, Sean.