[Roll20/G+] Emerald Spire: Level 1 (tier 1-2) - Sat, Jun 3rd, 2017 @ 9:00 AM PDT [GMT -7]

Cronge

Jun 1, 2017, 12:20:39 AM6/1/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
This will be experienced using Roll20.net and G+ Hangout.

This game will only have a maximum of 4 players at the table.

Please sign up at my WARHORN for this session.

Ace

Jun 1, 2017, 10:26:43 AM6/1/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Were you planning on running all the parts.

Cronge

Jun 1, 2017, 11:37:47 AM6/1/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I have no plans, just level 1... need a gm credit for my ratfolk, lol.

Cronge

Jun 2, 2017, 1:21:06 AM6/2/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Two spots still open. Need at least one more player to make a legal table.

Rob Burdette

Jun 2, 2017, 4:01:06 AM6/2/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Hey Steve, I might be able to help you out, if you need someone to make the table legal, but I have another game that goes until an hour past your listed start time.  If you move your start time to begin an hour later, then I would be happy to join.  If you get someone else, then don't worry about it.  I just wanted to let you know I can help out in a pinch.

Paul Jackson

Jun 2, 2017, 7:20:02 AM6/2/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I just signed up so that the table will be legal :-). Now I need to think up a character :-)

Cronge

Jun 2, 2017, 11:32:13 AM6/2/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Thanks Rob for the support, but thanks to Paul as well for joining.

Jeff Morse

Jun 2, 2017, 11:41:51 AM6/2/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
how bout new roll20 player? have pfs experience but would like to learn online play

Jeff Morse

Jun 2, 2017, 4:08:48 PM6/2/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Is it normal for a post to take 12 hours? I posted my first in middle of last night. Than another. Now this one at 3:08

Cronge

Jun 2, 2017, 6:34:53 PM6/2/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
The first post in this Google group is moderated.

Jeff Morse

Jun 2, 2017, 8:35:31 PM6/2/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
ok, thanks

Jeremy Taylor

Jun 2, 2017, 11:58:57 PM6/2/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Hi, hoping to play at the table. Have a character idea for an ifrit sorcerer (fire themed, obviously).

Thanks!

Jeremy

Cronge

Jun 3, 2017, 10:14:03 AM6/3/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Table has been confirmed with 4 of 4 players. Thanks!