Reminder: PaizoCon 2016 Panel: Virtual Gaming: Running RPGs Online

Jesse Davis

May 29, 2016, 3:50:07 PM5/29/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective

Virtual Gaming: Running RPGs Online
Monday, May 30th, 2016 from 11:00 am–12:00 pm PDT US [UTC-7]
Room: Olympic 2

Ready to move your Pathfinder RPG game online? Join experienced GMs to discuss the art of running games using a variety of virtual tabletops and other tools. Topics include getting players online, GM preparation, platform merits and flaws, and a host of suggestions from veteran online campaigners.

http://paizo.com/events/v5748mkg0bipu

Stop by if you're at PaizoCon

- Jesse

Jesse R. Davis [IronHelixx]
PFS Venture-Captain, Online Play
Je...@PathfinderSocietyOnline.com
http://PathfinderSocietyOnline.com

Our Mission: To Champion, Serve, Support, and Build the PFS Online Community.

Jonathan Choy

May 30, 2016, 3:41:38 PM5/30/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

One of the highlights of the panel was Tonya Woldridge, organized play coordinator, awarding Jesse Campaign Service Award coin 758 for his great work expanding support for online PFS.

Congratulations, Venture-Captain Davis!

Cronge

May 30, 2016, 4:20:45 PM5/30/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Well deserved! Gratz, Jesse!

IronHelixx

May 30, 2016, 7:08:20 PM5/30/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Thanks, Jon - Without people like you and Cronge PFS Online would never have grown to what it has, and I appreciate everything all of you in this group, and the many other groups around the interwebs, do every day to keep this thing growing and getting better all the time.  This is definitely a team coin.  :)

Jesse@PathfinderSocietyOnline.com