Looking to play Shades of Ice, Parts 2 and 3

J Page

Apr 25, 2016, 1:13:34 PM4/25/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective

Greetings!

Does anyone need to GM these scenarios in standard format on either a Monday  or Thursday at any time?

I'm in a bit of a bind, I need to finish 2 and 3 (on slow track) before PaizoCon (last weekend of May) and the PbP I initially had the character signed up for took nearly three months to finish part 1 and it is exceptionally unlikely that they will finish on time due to posting speed.

I'm even willing to buy and gift the scenarios to a GM that would run them, if needed.

I'd offer to run it, but I haven't run anything over VTT and starting rough like that is probably not a good idea.

Thank you very much for your time!

J. Page

This is a repost due to messing up the title in the first post.

Cronge

Apr 25, 2016, 1:42:22 PM4/25/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I will run this series for you, however I am going to be running the first part, first. This will be on the next 3 Thursday afternoons, starting at 4pm PDT [GMT -7]. I will put up a warhorn in a few mins.

Cronge

Apr 25, 2016, 1:48:05 PM4/25/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
The sessions are up on my warhorn. I have added you Justin, preemptively, to parts 2 and 3.

J Page

Apr 25, 2016, 9:35:53 PM4/25/16

On Monday, 25 April 2016 12:48:05 UTC-5, Cronge wrote:
The sessions are up on my warhorn. I have added you Justin, preemptively, to parts 2 and 3.

I'm actually Jim Page, I'm on your wait list.

Thank you very much.

Do you need me to buy the scenarios for you?

Jim