Twisted Circle 3/25/2017 @ 7:00 PM EDT (GMT-5)

Jeff Tibbs

Mar 20, 2017, 12:04:32 PM3/20/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective

Pathfinder Society Scenario #7–12: The Twisted Circle (PFRPG) PDF

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-5.

A magical war between the archmages Geb and Nex left the landscape between their nations scarred and wracked by magical anomalies—a barren stretch known as the Mana Wastes. During the conflict, their generals also created countless weapons and defenses that pushed the limits of magic, yet most of these were destroyed in battle or lost forever. Recent investigations suggest that some of this ancient power is at play in an insular town outside Alkenstar, but there the trail runs cold. Can the PCs uncover the truth while braving the residents' eccentricities?

Written by Jon Cazares.

1.) Reserved

2.)

Sam Leemon

Mar 20, 2017, 1:13:29 PM3/20/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective

2.) Sam - flexible on level

Tim Willard

Mar 20, 2017, 5:54:26 PM3/20/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I would be interested, but what platform and sound are you using? Roll 20? G+? Discord?

3. Tim - tier flexible

Jeff Tibbs

Mar 21, 2017, 8:30:34 AM3/21/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
knew iwas forgetting something. roll20 for tabletop and discord for voice.

Tim Willard

Mar 21, 2017, 6:03:26 PM3/21/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Ok. Leaning towards Heavens Oracle 2

Seth Whitaker

Mar 21, 2017, 7:40:05 PM3/21/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective

I have a 2nd level Nagaji Bloodrager I can bring

Jim Hale

Mar 21, 2017, 7:47:47 PM3/21/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

Is there still room? I can bring my Lvl 4 Cleric. 😊

Jim

Jeff Tibbs

Mar 22, 2017, 9:38:42 AM3/22/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Jim I think u are five, I'll try to send out link on Friday evening sometime.

Tim Willard

Mar 22, 2017, 10:14:28 AM3/22/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Ok. Where would you like character info to be sent?

Jeff Tibbs

Mar 22, 2017, 1:15:07 PM3/22/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
send the info to jrt...@comcast.net

Seth Whitaker

Mar 22, 2017, 2:04:32 PM3/22/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective

What info do you need/want?

Jeff Tibbs

Mar 22, 2017, 6:44:52 PM3/22/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
your name, character name, pfs id, faction, character class and levels, and anything you think i should know about your character.

Sam Leemon

Mar 23, 2017, 9:40:27 AM3/23/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Do you know what level your reserved is?

Jeff Tibbs

Mar 23, 2017, 11:02:33 AM3/23/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
he has not gotten back to me

JP Chapleau

Mar 23, 2017, 12:46:20 PM3/23/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

Jeff, I could serve as an ALT, have multiple characters

JP

Mar 23, 2017, 1:10:38 PM3/23/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
well right now only 3 have sent in info out of 5, so if u wanna play there is room for 1 more, JP. its not an early season scenario so im fine with running 6 players.

Sam Leemon

Mar 23, 2017, 2:33:36 PM3/23/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I was waiting to get a better idea of APL, I hate pushing low guys up and getting them squashed

Victor Haas

Mar 23, 2017, 2:53:38 PM3/23/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I would also like to join, if there is room; I only have a level one, however

(Fighter /1; Grand Lodge, I have the other info on Paizo, but I'll have to look it up).

Tim Willard

Mar 23, 2017, 3:00:19 PM3/23/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Right now planning on bringing a level 2 oracle if that helps.

JP Chapleau

Mar 23, 2017, 3:19:26 PM3/23/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

Looks like a low tier group... I have a lvl 3 dwarf. PM me and I will send you details.

JP

actually looking at the math, it's up with 4 player adjustment, and the only way for it to go down is if I bring a 1, which I don't have hmmm

On Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 3:19:26 PM UTC-4, JP Chapleau wrote:

Looks like a low tier group... I have a lvl 3 dwarf. PM me and I will send you details.

JP

Victor Haas

Tim Willard

Mar 23, 2017, 4:42:40 PM3/23/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
In my opinion, bring what you want. High or low, I will play either way.

Sam Leemon

Mar 23, 2017, 5:05:08 PM3/23/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I'm thinking 3 druid, then we have an extra friend )

Sam Leemon

Mar 23, 2017, 7:00:40 PM3/23/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
ugh silly me, I just realized that I will probably still be too out of it from a medical procedure I'm having tomorrow...

have fun all, if I am up with it I will check in Sat, but I don't want to hold up a space until I'm sure

Jeff Tibbs

Mar 24, 2017, 1:04:58 PM3/24/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
if you have not sent me your info please send it ASAP, I will send link to game by email in a few hours.

JP Chapleau

Mar 24, 2017, 1:06:21 PM3/24/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

I do not have you email address and prefer not to send this publicly.

JP

Mar 24, 2017, 1:15:40 PM3/24/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
The email is listed earlier in the post.

JP Chapleau

Mar 24, 2017, 1:16:24 PM3/24/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

I cannot access any archive at work.

JP

The email is listed earlier in the post.

Jeff Tibbs

Mar 24, 2017, 4:25:49 PM3/24/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
My email is jrt...@comcast.net

Jeff Tibbs

Mar 24, 2017, 4:56:23 PM3/24/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Sent table link to 4 ppl who have sent me there info.

Matthew Born

Mar 24, 2017, 11:10:05 PM3/24/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I would be game, if room is still open.