Looking for Players [Roll20/G+] Consortium Compact (Tier 1-2) 8/24 (730PM EDT)

pari...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2018, 9:02:15 PM8/21/18
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I will happily run the evergreen The Consortium Compact this Friday with a gathering starting at 7:30 PM EDT on Roll20. We use Google Hangouts for voice and do not use video (my poor connection wouldn't be able to handle it).

A Roll20 Room is already set up with allow players to import their own sheets set. If you do not have a Roll20 sheet you don't need one. I'm happy to let people run off of their own hard copy and just roll dice.

I will need emails on the sign in sheet to provide chronicles.

For best results please post if you are joining so no funny things happen if the room fills up.