[Roll20/G+] 5-25 Vengeance at Sundered Crag [7-11], Tuesday, December 27, 1.30m CST

R H

Dec 22, 2016, 9:00:38 PM12/22/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Running 5-25 Vengeance at Sundered Crag  for a friend of mine.
I'm comfortable running for tables of four online, so I am looking for an additional three players.

If you're interested and want to sign up, please just respond here or shoot me an email at rachel[dot]san[at]gmail[dot]
com.  I do not have this set up on Warhorn.  Thanks so much.  He and I really appreciate it.

Hoshino

Dec 22, 2016, 9:18:53 PM12/22/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I'm interested.

rhill

Dec 22, 2016, 9:22:08 PM12/22/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I should probably mention that I budget about five hours for a table.

I do not yet know what character/level he plans on bringing; he hasn't gotten back to me about that.

You're certainly welcome to join, though!

Ace

Dec 23, 2016, 12:20:58 AM12/23/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Yo! I'm so down for a high level game.
Level 9? alchamist - Ace

R H

Dec 23, 2016, 12:24:00 AM12/23/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Sounds good, just shoot an email my way with
Name
Character Name
Race/Class/Level
PFS number
Things I should know in advance so I don't have to stop in the middle of the table and look something up
Token

R H

Dec 23, 2016, 1:29:26 AM12/23/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
So I received information from and thus confirmed:
Sorc 11

Luc Villeneuve

Dec 23, 2016, 8:33:29 AM12/23/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I would be interested and available..if there's still room.

Zaitan /  Asimar (orc sub-type) / Paladin 4 - Sorcerer 1 - Dragon Disciple 5

Brian Curtis

Dec 23, 2016, 1:46:02 PM12/23/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I'm interested. Sending info on a Ranger 9.

R H

Dec 25, 2016, 3:09:06 AM12/25/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
So I received information from and thus confirmed:
JC - level 11 Viviana
Jon - level 11 hellknight

Sean - level 9 Mr. Fox

I did not see any other character information in my inbox for this table.  If you think that is incorrect, please resend the information.  Replies seem to get lost in the middle of these Google Groups emails.

Happy Christmas.

-Rachel

flamehawklv

Dec 25, 2016, 8:13:00 AM12/25/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Raises hands

Zaitan 😆

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.

R H

Dec 25, 2016, 7:12:59 PM12/25/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
So I received information from and thus confirmed:
JC - level 11 Viviana
Jon - level 11 hellknight
Luc - level 10 dragon disciple

Brian Curtis

Dec 27, 2016, 9:06:59 AM12/27/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I've re-sent Ranger 9 info... anything received?

rhill

Dec 27, 2016, 10:19:08 AM12/27/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I have not - are you sure it's going to the correct email address?

Brian Curtis

Dec 27, 2016, 11:06:54 AM12/27/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I'm using this forum's Reply Privately to Author.