[Roll20/Discord] PFS 7-07: Trouble in Tamran Tuesday, 28 Feb, 6:30-11am (GMT+13)

Densial Edmonds

Feb 15, 2017, 3:35:34 AM2/15/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Pathfinder RPG, Pathfinder Society, character levels 1-5
Written by Benjamin Bruck

Less than a decade ago, the Pathfinder Society established a lodge in Nirmathas, an act that infuriated the nation's expansionist rival Molthune. The latter outlawed the Society soon after, and ever since Pathfinders have relied on smugglers like the Varisian entrepreneur Guaril Karela to slip supplies past the Molthuni blockade for both the lodge and the Society's war-torn neighbors. Something has intercepted those shipments. Can the PCs uncover the culprit and save the Society's reputation in Nirmathas?

Content in "Trouble in Tamran" also ties into a special metaplot element from Pathfinder Society Special #6–98: Serpents Rise. Players who have completed that special event are encouraged to bring its Chronicle sheet when playing this adventure.

Sign up here

https://warhorn.net/events/auckland-pfs/schedule/2017/02/28/sessions/162717

Please note this is being run by Auckland PFS out of NZ to help with GMT+13 online games, you will be required to provide your city and country so my VC knows you are not local (and hence won't attend our local games). Please allow at least a few days for your registration to be approved, we all have lived outside PFS :)

Discord link will be sent out 30 minutes before the game.

You will also need to provide me with the following
Your name
Character name
PFS##-#
Faction
Class and level
Light source / Vision
Token image if you have one, or you can import your character
I can be contacted at densial[at]densial[dot]com

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Densial Edmonds

Feb 15, 2017, 1:08:59 PM2/15/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Hi All,

Sorry, inadvertent incorrect time, it should be 6:30 PM GMT+13, not 6:30 AM GMT+13,

New link here.

Regards,
Densial