(R20-G+) MODULE The Witchwar Legacy - T 16-18 Sunday March 12 10 a.m. Eastern DAYLIGHT Time

DavidC

Mar 6, 2017, 5:30:22 PM3/6/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective

The witch queens of Irrisen must abdicate their thrones every 100 years when their mother, Baba Yaga, places a new daughter on the throne. But one queen was unwilling to relinquish her rule, and led a doomed rebellion against the Mother of Witches. Afterward, Baba Yaga entombed her wayward daughter in an icy necropolis known as the Veil of Frozen Tears, along with a powerful artifact called the Torc of Kostchtchie, hiding them both far from mortal eyes.

Now, almost 500 years later, the tomb has been found, and the race is on to plunder its treasures. Will the PCs follow Elvanna, the current queen of Irrisen, in her attempt to recover the Torc, or will they join forces with the demon lord Kostchtchie? What secrets does the Veil of Frozen Tears conceal? Can the PCs reclaim the lost artifact and keep it from those who also seek its power, or will they fall victim to the denizens of the tomb and end up as eternal guardians themselves?

The Witchwar Legacy is an adventure for 17th-level characters, written for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and compatible with the 3.5 edition of the world's oldest RPG. The adventure features an icy necropolis frozen in time, cursed dragons, twisted giants, and the fell magics and devious riddles of the Queen of Witches herself! It also includes a description of the frost giant fortress of Holvirgang, and a new monster, the extraplanar scions of the titans called the Abyss gigas. This adventure is set in the northern reaches of the wintry land of Irrisen in the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can be easily adapted for any game world.

4 or 5 players welcome

WARHORN

Andrew Watson

Mar 6, 2017, 6:11:06 PM3/6/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Four is much preferable to 5...:)

I am probably bringing a level 16 oracle or possibly level 17 sorcerer.

Andrew Watson

Mar 8, 2017, 6:50:27 AM3/8/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
We still need at least 1 more for this.

Hoshino

Mar 8, 2017, 1:09:13 PM3/8/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I might be able to do this. Will we be able to finish this in one day?

David Bross

Mar 8, 2017, 1:10:47 PM3/8/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I still need the 5th part before I can play this.
On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 12:09 PM Hoshino <jhoshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
I might be able to do this. Will we be able to finish this in one day?

DavidC

Mar 8, 2017, 4:10:01 PM3/8/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Yes, it might be grueling but I'm sure we can finish in one day.

On Wednesday, 8 March 2017 13:10:47 UTC-5, David Bross wrote:
I still need the 5th part before I can play this.
On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 12:09 PM Hoshino <jhoshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
I might be able to do this. Will we be able to finish this in one day?

DavidC

Mar 8, 2017, 6:51:46 PM3/8/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
It looks like we have someone who will replay for no credit if no one else signs up. I'd prefer to have someone who has not played it...

Phil M

Mar 8, 2017, 7:43:12 PM3/8/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I agree, it would be a shame to run this for only 3 people when so many would like to eventually play it.  How about canceling and running MM6 to try and get a couple more players?  You may need to contact the players by E-mail (you should have a good list now) to find the best time to play.

Phil

DavidC

Mar 8, 2017, 8:04:53 PM3/8/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I was not the one running MM6 the last time, that was Alexander Nudd. I just posted on his behalf.

Ultimately, if there is ANY way this can run I'm going to run it. I need this credit before the following Sunday.

Andrew Watson

Mar 9, 2017, 2:42:37 AM3/9/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Witchwar legacy is a stand alone modue there is no 5th part.

Dreier

Mar 9, 2017, 2:52:54 AM3/9/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Pretty sure I have not played this one (currently the PFS page is broken). But here are a set of times I would be able to play this one. (All of these times are CET with daylight saving time still active)

Friday, 3/10, 1500-0200
Saturday, 3/11, 1700-0200
Monday, 3/13, 0900-1700
Friday, 3/17, 1500-0200
Saturday, 3/18, 0900-0200

Matt H

Mar 9, 2017, 8:15:05 AM3/9/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I need to play this at some point in the next month or so, but the PC I need it for is not ready. I was signed up to play, but had to drop due to leveling issues. Sorry. :(

Saturday, 3/18, 0900-0200
To post to this group, send email to pathfinder-society-online-collect...@googlegroups.com.

Dreier

Mar 9, 2017, 8:50:25 AM3/9/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Found a way to get my info. I have already played it but if I can join I am willing to do a no credit for this to fire.

DavidC

Mar 12, 2017, 7:45:37 PM3/12/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Congratulations to our 4 heroes and their army of dominated and possessed (or both) minions!

Andrew Watson

Mar 12, 2017, 8:31:01 PM3/12/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Poor poor Hingarl. He served us well while he had a mind except for those couple of times he tried to kill Magnus.

Eric Kim

Mar 12, 2017, 9:31:57 PM3/12/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Andrew, not again!

Matt H

Mar 13, 2017, 12:55:55 AM3/13/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I was about to say I suspect Andrew-style shenanigans. ;)

Andrew, not again!

Andrew Watson

Mar 13, 2017, 9:05:34 AM3/13/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Hey now, that wasn't my shenanigans, it was our dominate using dragon disciple.  I did pilot a couple of giants around with greater possession, including poor Hingarl who was dominated but later wisdom drained to 0 by an enemy.  I may also have accidentally killed the end boss by rolling the poison option on a prismatic spray where she failed the save by 1.  Oops.

Jacob Savage

Mar 13, 2017, 9:08:19 AM3/13/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
The dominating thing was my dragon disciple...

Side note: I never expected to have pulled off 3 Dominates at once (due to relatively low save DC)... So that was interesting.