This is probably posted somewhere obvious.

Lisa Richardson

Jun 2, 2016, 2:49:27 PM6/2/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
What do the GMs online do with the Session Sheets? And what are the specific rules for Character Purchases? In 2013, the Society started cracking down on purchases over 25 gp. There was also a clique war going on in the Society at the same time. I stopped playing because I was getting confused on the new (extra) paperwork. And the war was getting nasty, and it was getting difficult to maintain my neutrality. I am back and want to be sure to get all the paperwork done correctly and submitted to the right people to avoid any issues for the players, and maintain a consistent level of integrity as a GM.

chris manning

Jun 2, 2016, 2:56:08 PM6/2/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
you report the games online on Paizo's website. Players are expected to do their own ITS sheets, there is no requirement for GM signoff

On 2 June 2016 at 19:49, Lisa Richardson <lar...@gmail.com> wrote:
What do the GMs online do with the Session Sheets? And what are the specific rules for Character Purchases? In 2013, the Society started cracking down on purchases over 25 gp. There was also a clique war going on in the Society at the same time. I stopped playing because I was getting confused on the new (extra) paperwork. And the war was getting nasty, and it was getting difficult to maintain my neutrality. I am back and want to be sure to get all the paperwork done correctly and submitted to the right people to avoid any issues for the players, and maintain a consistent level of integrity as a GM.

Jonathan Choy

Jun 2, 2016, 2:58:07 PM6/2/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
As an online GM you will generally be your own event organizer, and therefore responsible for reporting the session and holding the records that are the equivalent of session sheets in case you need them in the future (so save your emails or logs that you used to get the reporting info).

"Cracking down" is a bit of a misnomer: an item tracking system that shows when an item was purchased (i.e. what chronicle) and when it was sold/consumed is to provide a somewhat standardized form to track that. Purchases go on chronicles, and a player may ask you to add the list of things purchased to the chronicle they are gained when you prep them. There's no GM interaction required with the inventory tracking sheet, it's just a convenient index into the chronicles where the records actually go.

Lisa Richardson

Jun 2, 2016, 3:08:08 PM6/2/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Thanks for the update. It seemed like there were several changes with several different attitudes and opinions about each change, or update. I really appreciate your help. Also my local society wasn't bothering with any records so no one's characters were advancing. My hubby and I were trying to correct that, but the VC was no help at all.

I try to create a basic report as soon as I get a legal table, and update the report and send out Chronicle sheets before I go to bed or do something else after a session. Back when my average turn around was about 4 hours. So the fact that I am not responsible for filling out an inventory sheet is a big sigh of relief. My hubby will undoubtedly make me fill out his.

I'm glad to be back. I hope to catch-up on things quickly.

Michael Hallet

Jun 2, 2016, 3:11:21 PM6/2/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Just remember that your chronicle sheets are your official record.  Whether the game is reported or not, if you received chronicles, your character earned those rewards and you can apply them to your PC.

Avast logo