[Roll20/Discord] PFS 8-04: Wardens of Sulfur Gulch Tuesday, 3 Oct, 6:30-11pm (GMT+13)

Densial Edmonds

Sep 7, 2017, 4:58:54 AM9/7/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I will be running the following via Discord and Roll20

PFS 8-04: Wardens of Sulfur Gulch
Tuesday, 3 Oct, 6:30-11pm (GMT+13) at New Zealand Pathfinder Society Online

Pathfinder RPG, Pathfinder Society, character levels 7-11
Written by Isabelle Lee
Among the earliest Pathfinders was Gojan the Sharp, famed for his studies of the technology-strewn wasteland of Numeria before he disappeared forever into the infamous Silver Mount. The Pathfinder Society has uncovered a forgotten cache of Gojan’s Numerian journals, identifying sites unknown even to the local barbarian chieftains. The time is right to unearth a pristine piece of alien technology! However, Pathfinders should remember that for every untouched marvel that remains, an unblinking sentry may lie in wait.

Sign up here

Discord and Roll20 links will be sent on the day of the game.

You will also need to provide me with the following
Your name
Character name
PFS##-#
Faction
Class and level
Light source / Vision
Token image if you have one, or you can import your character

I can be contacted at densial[at]densial[dot]com