[Map Tools/G+] AP CC: Broken Moon (level 7-9) Sunday at Noon EST

Under A Bleeding Sun

Sep 29, 2014, 2:15:49 AM9/29/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Hello All.  I am running Carrion Crown Book 3 Broken Moon (7-9) which will be followed immediately by Carrion Crown Book 4 Wake of the Watcher (9-11).

The fun will begin this Sunday 10/5/2014 at Noon EST.  This will continue biweekly (10/19, 11/2, 11/16) while we finish out the series.

The game will be ran on map tools.  I have an easy installation pack for those who don't have map tools .87.

I have 1-2 seats available.

Please contact me on Skype: underableedingsun and I can send you over my easy install pack.

Regards.

Carlos Clements

Sep 29, 2014, 2:48:38 AM9/29/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
What happened to book 1 and 2?

Message has been deleted

Under A Bleeding Sun

Sep 29, 2014, 2:54:54 AM9/29/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
They weren't in my planned timeline.  I've been running for this group for about 8 months now(they all started at level 1), and things got wacky(people played scenarios I planned on running for the group) and I needed something to fill the gap to a few more scenarios, then Ruby Phoenix before high level play.  I happened to have CC book 3 and 4 prepped already from when I ran the campaign several years back before it was PFS sanctioned, though I never ran part 4 because I TPK'd the party in book 3.  Oops, that may not be conductive to making people want to play!

Alexander Nudd

Sep 29, 2014, 11:19:50 PM9/29/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested pending the answers to the following.
How long will each session take? I have a Sunday night game.
This is in sanctioned mode correct? Mind if I use a different character for each part if so?