[Roll20/G+] 2-04 Shadows Fall on Absalom [7-11], Monday, December 26, 8am CST

R H

Dec 22, 2016, 8:56:51 PM12/22/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Running 2-04 Shadows Fall on Absalom for a friend of mine.
I'm comfortable running for tables of four online, so I am looking for an additional three players.

If you're interested and want to sign up, please just respond here or shoot me an email at rachel[dot]san[at]gmail[dot]com.  I do not have this set up on Warhorn.  Thanks so much.  He and I really appreciate it.

R H

Dec 22, 2016, 10:06:42 PM12/22/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Aside from whatever my friend's bringing, there's also a
level 7 unchained rogue or level 8 swashbuckler.

So, two more?

Ace

Dec 23, 2016, 12:20:13 AM12/23/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Yo! I'm so down for a high level game.
Level 9? alchamist - Ace

R H

Dec 23, 2016, 12:22:42 AM12/23/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Sounds good, just shoot an email my way with
Name
Character Name
Race/Class/Level
PFS number
Things I should know in advance so I don't have to stop in the middle of the table and look something up
Token

Eric Kim

Dec 23, 2016, 2:24:05 AM12/23/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I'll send you an email if there is room

Eric

R H

Dec 23, 2016, 2:43:33 AM12/23/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I have received emails from and thus confirmed the following:

level 7 unchained rogue or level 8 swashbuckler
level 9 paladin

So one more?

Luc Villeneuve

Dec 23, 2016, 8:29:17 AM12/23/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I would be interested and available...if there's still room

Zaitan, Asimar (Orc Sub-type) / Paladin 4 - Sorcerer 1 - Dragon Disciple 5

Irwin Goldstein

Dec 23, 2016, 10:23:36 PM12/23/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Also interested, if there's room and if it would be high tier. I could bring a barbarian/10 or a cleric/10.

R H

Dec 25, 2016, 2:54:30 AM12/25/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
With the following, we are full and could waitlist.
Thomas - level 7 unchained rogue or level 8 swashbuckler
Eric - level 9 paladin
Luc - level 9 paladin

Sean - level 9 Mr. Fox (guy who wanted the table)

I'll send out VTT links Sunday evening.  Happy Christmas.

If I notice another reservation in my inbox, I'll update.