[Roll20/Discord] PFS 8-16: House of Harmonious Wisdom Monday, 5 Jun, 5-10:30pm (GMT+12)

Densial Edmonds

Jun 3, 2017, 4:03:21 PM6/3/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I will be running the following via Discord and Roll20

PFS 8-16: House of Harmonious Wisdom
Monday, 5 Jun, 5-10:30pm (GMT+12) at New Zealand Pathfinder Society Online

Pathfinder RPG, Pathfinder Society, character levels 1-5
Written by Katherine Cross, Sarah Hood, Jason Owen Black, and Christopher Rowe
Mighty Lung Wa once controlled much of Tian Xia, but the empire crumbled a century ago. Three Successor States have squabbled for dominance ever since, each insisting that it alone is the rightful inheritor of Lung Wa's glory. In the shadow of these mighty nations, the humble land of Shokuro has sought the means to discourage its neighbors' territorial ambitions and earn their respect. When a retired hero learns of a lost, legendary palace that might protect relics of the old empire, she calls on the Pathfinder Society for assistance finding the fabled site. The PCs must travel to each of the Successor States in search of clues to uncover the palace and the treasures within.

House of Harmonious Wisdom includes five 1-hour adventures that take the PCs across central Tian Xia in search of imperial treasures and forgotten secrets. The series includes a beginning adventure and a finale, but players can experience the other parts in any order.

I will be running this over 5 hours, we will stop when we either reach the end of the 5 adventures, or at 10:00 pm, which ever comes first.

Sign up here if you are a member of auckland PFS, or contact me directly

Discord and Roll20 links will be sent on the day of the game.
You will also need to provide me with the following
Your name
Character name
PFS##-#
Faction
Class and level
Light source / Vision
Token image if you have one, or you can import your character

I can be contacted at densial[at]densial[dot]com

Densial Edmonds

Jun 4, 2017, 9:12:11 PM6/4/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Cancelled due to lack of interest, I will re-schedule for later in the month.