[LFG] Core Mode, High Tier (10-11) during US Holiday Season

Corey Cunningham

Dec 22, 2017, 9:14:31 PM12/22/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Hello fellow gamers, and happy holidays of whatever sort you may celebrate! If any fine GMs out there are willing to run any Core mode session(s) for a level 10 shirtless, tattooed, whiskey-swilling, ill-mannered, savage dwarven warrior - keep me in mind! I am free the following days/times (US CT, Chicago/Midwest)

Tue Dec 26 any time
Wed Dec 27 6 pm +
Thu Dec 28 6 pm +
Fri Dec 29 6 pm +
Sat Dec 30 until 4 pm
Sun Dec 31 any time
Mon Jan 01 any time

The 7-11 scenarios I have already played in Core mode number very few:
King of the Storval Stairs
The Green Market
Tower of the Ironwood Watch
Drow of the Darklands Pyramid

Thank you for any consideration, and happy gaming!

Rob Burdette

Dec 23, 2017, 12:10:26 AM12/23/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I'd love to play as well. 26-29.

Cronge

Dec 23, 2017, 9:36:20 AM12/23/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Xug! (this means he wants to shoot his bow too)

Phil M

Dec 23, 2017, 1:21:46 PM12/23/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I could run Ageless Ambitions 7-28 on Thu Dec 28 7pm CDT.

Phil

Rob Burdette

Dec 23, 2017, 3:55:24 PM12/23/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I have actually played 7-28 in Core but its whatever Corey needs. If yall need to move forward without me, I understand.

Corey Cunningham

Dec 23, 2017, 10:26:22 PM12/23/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Whatever we can muster as a group, I am fine with. If I'm a 2-star GM (all home stuff), does that make me eligible for a replay? Not sure how that works but I might be willing if a group needs to play something I've already done... of course this is Core so it's that much harder to muster 4 players.

Game on!

--
Be a Gamer, Be a Dork - Be a Gamerdork!

Ashley LeGet

Dec 24, 2017, 7:05:50 AM12/24/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I'd be interested in playing Ageless Ambition. I'm yet to play it in normal mode, let alone Core.

Branden

Dec 24, 2017, 7:39:40 AM12/24/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I have a character to play in Core mode, but can only do so, after the 1st.