Interest Check - CORE Eyes of the Ten

DavidC

Nov 15, 2017, 1:55:39 PM11/15/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I think it may be time to bite the bullet and finally GM this. However, I think CORE would be way more challenging to the players, while being easier on me. Is there any interest? Do people have level 12 characters in core?

Andrew Watson

Nov 15, 2017, 7:12:18 PM11/15/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I have played this in core and run it in core twice.

I would still limit it to 4 players.

Corey Cunningham

Nov 16, 2017, 7:53:09 AM11/16/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I would be interested, but my only Core PC is currently level 10.0. Any idea on approximate dates yet, and perhaps more importantly for those of us stuck in the US what time(s) of day?

Game on!
- Corey

Ashley LeGet

Nov 18, 2017, 5:27:03 AM11/18/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I'd be interested, but my highest Core character is also level 10.

Rob Burdette

Nov 20, 2017, 4:21:21 AM11/20/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
If you were short and needed another to round out the party, and you didn't mind someone who has played it before, and the times worked, I'd burn 4 stars to play this in Core again with my Core Rogue (who masquerades as a paladin). I think that would be challenging. ;)

Andrew Watson

Nov 20, 2017, 10:08:45 AM11/20/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I would do the same with my dwarf wizard (currently 10) or sorcerer (currently 11)