PUG Now! [Roll20/G+] PFS Mod: Master of the Fallen Fortress (Tier 1) Sat, 1 Apr, 9am-11am (GMT-04)

Rob Burdette

Apr 1, 2017, 7:12:25 AM4/1/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I need to get an XP on a character so I'm doing a quick run of this Mod.  Normal mode.  Level 1 characters only.  (1 XP, 1 PP)

Speed run -IF- everyone has played it before. If not, normal pace.

Respond to this post with character info and token to reserve a place.

1)
2)
3)
4)

Jim Hale

Apr 1, 2017, 7:56:31 AM4/1/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

I need to get an XP on a character so I'm doing a quick run of this Mod.  Normal mode.  Level 1 characters only.  (1 XP, 1 PP)

Speed run -IF- everyone has played it before. If not, normal pace.

Respond to this post with character info and token to reserve a place.

1) Rakhir – Fighter 1 (Token on sheet)

The Kharmakazi

Apr 1, 2017, 8:26:33 AM4/1/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
1) Rakhir – Fighter 1 (Token on sheet)

2) Sekhani Sandbeard Level 1 Dwarven Alchemist Alchemist

3)

4)

Phil M

Apr 1, 2017, 8:54:49 AM4/1/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
1) Rakhir – Fighter 1 (Token on sheet)

2) Sekhani Sandbeard Level 1 Dwarven Alchemist Alchemist

3) Cleric 1 or Sor 1

4)

Rob Burdette

Apr 1, 2017, 12:57:50 PM4/1/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Chronicle sent.  Martin S., I don't have your email.  Let me know so I can send you your chronicle for Primus.