PFS 9-07: Salvation of the Sages Monday, 4 Dec, 6:30-11:30pm (GMT+13)

瀏覽次數:32 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Densial Edmonds

未讀,
2017年11月9日 晚上11:27:072017/11/9
收件者:Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I will be running the following via Discord and Roll20

PFS 9-07: Salvation of the Sages
Monday, 4 Dec, 6:30-11:30pm (GMT+13) at New Zealand Pathfinder Society Online

Pathfinder RPG, Pathfinder Society, character levels 7-11, Scarab Sages
Written by Matt Duval
For millennia an order of scholars known as the Jeweled Sages catalogued the wisdom and lore of northern Garund's greatest minds within crystalline artifacts. Though these sage jewels have recently resurfaced, so too has the new generation of sages learned that something else dwells within besides ancient memories. The entire order gathers where the Jeweled Sages truly began in order to confront their hidden past, purge an ancient evil that has haunted them for ages, and define the future of the Scarab Sages faction.

Contents in "Salvation of the Sages” also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Scarab Sages faction.

Sign up here

Please note you must register for auckland-pfs as I am an auckland VA, and my VC requires your location so he knows you are not local and not to advertise our locals cons to you.

Discord and Roll20 links will be sent on the day of the game.

You will also need to provide me with the following
Your name
Character name
PFS##-#
Faction
Class and level
Light source / Vision
Token image if you have one, or you can import your character

I can also be contacted at densial[at]densial[dot]com

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息