[Roll20 / G+] PF Mod: Gallows of Madness, Part 1: A Foul Breed (1-3) Sun Aug 13 9am Pacific [GMT-7]

Cy Myers

Aug 11, 2017, 8:57:33 PM8/11/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I'm planning to run this at least one more time in the next few weeks, and run Parts 2 and 3 "soon."

Warhorn link is here.

I've run a few PFS sessions on Roll20, but am definitely no Macro-master.  People new to online play are welcome!

Paul Harries

Aug 12, 2017, 2:11:10 AM8/12/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I'm a 2 Star GM. Am I allowed to replay modules using a 'Star', and does that reset after GenCon in USA?

Thanks
Paul H

Terry

Aug 12, 2017, 8:19:07 AM8/12/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
AFAIK stars do NOT reset (they never have) but you can use a new Expanded Narrative noon.

My understanding is you need a star per chronicle earned (but you don't need a star for any bonus chronicles).

On Saturday, 12 August 2017, 1:57, Cy Myers <cym...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm planning to run this at least one more time in the next few weeks, and run Parts 2 and 3 "soon."

Warhorn link is here.

I've run a few PFS sessions on Roll20, but am definitely no Macro-master.  People new to online play are welcome!

Terry

JP Chapleau

Aug 12, 2017, 8:49:24 AM8/12/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

1-X means that yes, it is replayable

JP

Aug 12, 2017, 9:58:57 AM8/12/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Hi

What's this "Expanded Narrative" boon?

Thanks
Paul H

Paul Harries

Aug 12, 2017, 10:00:46 AM8/12/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Had a replay boon (I think) last year, but that would have been thrown out by my cleaner with all my previous records,  :(

Thanks
Paul H

Jason Buch

Aug 12, 2017, 12:09:50 PM8/12/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Most 1-3 modules are not evergreens, but Gallows is an exception. Anyone can replay any of the three parts with a level 1 character.

You can use a GM star replay on a module. Yes, it's one per chronicle not counting the bonus chronicle.

I don't have the link to Expanded Narrative handy. I know it was in one of the blogs. It's a boon that lets you recharge used GM star replays. Basically, GM X more games and recharge a star. I think it starts at 2 games for 1 star, then another 3 for the second star. Something like that. You can only recharge once per season using the boon.

I would join this, but my local game conflicts with it.

Jason

Cy Myers

Aug 12, 2017, 12:10:29 PM8/12/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective

Gallows is replayable any number of times, *with a first level character*.  You can only play and GM each part once with a level 2 or 3.  Personally, I played it slow track so that I only played part III at level 2 my first time through, and have the option of playing again out of order.

You could use a GM star to re-play with a level 2 or 3, but they don't automatically recharge.  You'd need to use Expanded Narrative and run a few sessions to recharge them.  You can read about and download Expanded Narrative here:

On Saturday, 12 August 2017 05:21:25 UTC-7, Terry T wrote:
However I can't remember if Gallows is replayable or not. I am sure someone else can confirm if it is or not.

Paul Harries

Aug 12, 2017, 12:12:24 PM8/12/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Thanks for that. Will have to change character, though.

Paul H

Michael Eshleman

Aug 12, 2017, 3:44:37 PM8/12/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lj36?Familiar-Places-New-Adventures

You can download the Expanded Narrative boon at the above link.

On 12 Aug 2017 07:11, "'Paul Harries' via Pathfinder Society Online Collective" <pathfinder-society-online-colle...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hi

I'm a 2 Star GM. Am I allowed to replay modules using a 'Star', and does that reset after GenCon in USA?

Thanks
Paul H

On Saturday, 12 August 2017, 1:57, Cy Myers <cym...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm planning to run this at least one more time in the next few weeks, and run Parts 2 and 3 "soon."

Warhorn link is here.

I've run a few PFS sessions on Roll20, but am definitely no Macro-master.  People new to online play are welcome!

Michael Eshleman

Paul Harries

Aug 12, 2017, 4:02:50 PM8/12/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Thanks for that. Managed to resurrect boon that was thrown away. (Had run two tables end last year).

Yep - that was the boon I remember from last year.

Thanks again everyone for you help.

Paul H

--
Michael Eshleman

Tim Willard

Aug 12, 2017, 8:57:06 PM8/12/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Darn.  Already full.  Hopefully I will catch the next one.  Thanks for running the games :)

Paul Harries

Aug 13, 2017, 2:10:48 AM8/13/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I'll drop out if he needs it.

Thx

Paul Harries

Aug 13, 2017, 10:53:46 AM8/13/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Is there a link for the game? Am I still in it? (Only 5 players listed, including myself).

Plus, I gave wrong character info before. It should be:
Paul Harries
Edward D'Eath
Human Wyrmsinger 1
LN
PFS 3017-35
Dark Archive
Slow Progression
0 XP (No Prestige or Fame)
4 GP

Thanks
Paul H

Cy Myers

Aug 13, 2017, 12:03:17 PM8/13/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective, paulhar...@yahoo.co.uk
Hi Paul,
You're still in!

--Cy

On Sunday, 13 August 2017 07:53:46 UTC-7, Paul H wrote:
Hi

Is there a link for the game? Am I still in it? (Only 5 players listed, including myself).

Plus, I gave wrong character info before. It should be:
Paul Harries
Edward D'Eath
Human Wyrmsinger 1
LN