[R20/G+] 8-18—Champion's Chalice, Part 2: Agents of the Eye Thurs Sept 7 @ 9PM EDT

Phil M

Sep 4, 2017, 4:44:20 PM9/4/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-5.

Ages before the rise of modern civilization, the cyclops empire of Ghol-Gan ruled what is now the Mwangi Expanse. The Society sends the PCs deep into the untamed Kaava lands to explore a cyclops ruin, where with a new tool in hand, the Pathfinders might uncover its forgotten and dark history. Can the PCs prevent the ruin's past from becoming Sargava's future?

Agents of the Eye is the second scenario in the two-part "Champion's Chalice" campaign arc. It is preceded by Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-18: Blazing Dangerous Trails. Both chapters are intended to be played in order.

Written by Nicholas Herold.

To sign up add your name to the list below.

GM: Phil
1. Paul K. Druid2
2. Dan K. Zen Archer5
3. Eric K. Swashbuckler4
4. Branden J. Fighter/Wizard4 (Tentative)
5.
6.

Please send me your name, character name/class/level, token, PFS ID, and faction.

Phil

DavidC

Phil M

Sep 5, 2017, 3:51:10 PM9/5/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
GM: Phil
1. Paul K. Druid2
2. Dan K. Zen Archer5
3. Eric K. Swashbuckler4
4. Branden J. Fighter/Wizard5
5. David C Witch 5
6.

Please send me your name, character name/class/level, token, PFS ID, and faction.

Phil

Phil M

Sep 5, 2017, 4:46:42 PM9/5/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
GM: Phil
1. Paul K. Druid2
2. Eric K. Swashbuckler4
3. Branden J. Fighter/Wizard5
4.
5.
6.

Phil

Morten F

Sep 6, 2017, 9:19:06 AM9/6/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I might be able but have to check my chars

Morten F

Sep 6, 2017, 10:58:21 AM9/6/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I would like to join with a level 3 Monk

Phil M

Sep 6, 2017, 11:05:19 AM9/6/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
GM: Phil