[maptools] Shades of Ice trilogy. 8 Nov 11AM (GMT)

Catprog

Oct 26, 2014, 5:09:30 AM10/26/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

Mort Swishytail

Oct 26, 2014, 5:13:33 AM10/26/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

Sorry catprog, but which scenario will be at what time? Is there any warhorn page or email signups? Thanks

Catprog

Oct 26, 2014, 5:24:55 AM10/26/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

The plan is
11PM - Part 1
3:30AM - Part 2
8AM - Part 3

Catprog

Oct 26, 2014, 5:26:01 AM10/26/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Sign up in the thread to get an idea of interest.

Mort Swishytail

Oct 26, 2014, 5:37:14 AM10/26/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

If its 3.30 am on gmt 8 nov, it will be 11.30 am on gmt +8 here. I can play for part 2. 1 and 3 I have already played.

On 26 Oct 2014 17:09, "Catprog" <cat...@gmail.com> wrote:

Vincent Lhote

Nov 2, 2014, 5:44:21 AM11/2/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I’d love to play but that’s my brother’s wedding day (and I am his witness). If you plan on GMing it another day, I’ll be interested.

Regards,
--
Vincent

Catprog

Nov 2, 2014, 5:56:29 AM11/2/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

If you can find two other players for 24 hours earlier I would be willing to GM then.

Bruce S.

Nov 4, 2014, 3:51:44 PM11/4/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I am both interested and available that day.

Catprog

Nov 4, 2014, 4:11:26 PM11/4/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
So I have 1 player for Saturday. 1 Player for Sunday. (+ 1 player for part 2 on Sunday)

Prethen

Nov 4, 2014, 4:40:46 PM11/4/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I'm only missing Part I of this series and would love to play it. Sometimes a Saturday evening could be tough to pre-schedule for me. I'd prefer not to take someone else's spot since I'm so iffy, though.

Catprog

Nov 4, 2014, 4:54:32 PM11/4/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
As this stage I don't have enough players. Their will most likely be a opening.

Octave Antoni

Nov 5, 2014, 1:18:26 AM11/5/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Well, I can take part EITHER on saturday or on sunday, my only problem being that I'm not familiaf with maptools

Catprog

Nov 5, 2014, 1:27:00 AM11/5/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I can run a short tutorial on Thursday night (my time) + 10GMT

Players so far:

Saturday :
Vincent
Octave

Sunday:
Bruce
Octave

Sunday Part1:
Prethen

Sunday Part2:
Mort
> Google Groups "Pathfinder Society Online Collective" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/pathfinder-society-online-collective/85ES-AeaFvY/unsubscribe.
Please visit my interactive story site
http://catprog.org/story.html

anti-EULA:
READ CAREFULLY. By reading the electronic correspondence attached
above the anti-EULA, you agree, on behalf of your employer, to
release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and
all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service,
shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure,
non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I
have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors,
agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing
rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the
authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your
employer.

Mort Swishytail

Nov 5, 2014, 5:19:40 AM11/5/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

Hmm. 11.30 am on 9 nov, sorry I can't make it, I have on at that time.

Octave Antoni

Nov 5, 2014, 6:39:06 AM11/5/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
So I won't be available saturday only subday

Vincent Lhote

Nov 5, 2014, 7:02:25 AM11/5/14

Le mercredi 5 novembre 2014 07:27:00 UTC+1, Catprog a écrit :
I can run a short tutorial on Thursday night (my time) + 10GMT

Players so far:

Saturday :
Vincent

I can’t play that day, I’ll be at my brother wedding (and will be home on Sunday evening only). I was mentionning that I was interested in case the game happened another week.

And the basic usage of maptools is similar to other VTT. As the GM mentionned he is not using a framework, no particular knowledge is required.

Prethen

Nov 5, 2014, 9:21:28 AM11/5/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
You have me down for Part 1 on Sunday. I thought Part 1 was on Saturday? I'm not available on Sunday. Unfortunately, my Saturday is really iffy at this point.

In the future, you might want to use Warhorn to schedule events like this. It's free (optional donation) and it could make it a lot easier to organize the recruitment and reduce time conversion confusion.

Paul Jackson

Nov 5, 2014, 9:22:33 AM11/5/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I can make part 2 (assuming that is still at 3:30am Sunday GMT)

Bruce Stephenson

Nov 5, 2014, 10:59:36 AM11/5/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Bruce S. would like to play in Shades of Ice Part I.  I realized I have played parts II and III.  Please confirm the start time, which seems to be 2300 GMT on 8 Nov 2014.  Am open to using a GM star replay to fill in an extra person, if needed.

I've played Maptools before, a few times, about a year ago.  I can still benefit from the tutorial on Thursday.  Please clearly post the meeting time info.  Redundancy redundancy is a good thing.

Regards,

Bruce

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 6:22 AM, Paul Jackson <paulj...@gmail.com> wrote:
I can make part 2 (assuming that is still at 3:30am Sunday GMT)

Catprog

Nov 5, 2014, 3:28:32 PM11/5/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Confirmation of times:

GMT

10AM 6 November Maptools Tutorial

11:00 8 November Part1
3:30 9 November Part 2
8:00 9 November Part 3

Paul Jackson

Nov 5, 2014, 4:34:29 PM11/5/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Right. I can definitely make Shades 2.

Either sub tier works although I kinda hope we play 4-5

Bruce S.

Nov 5, 2014, 10:57:32 PM11/5/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
To confirm:  The Maptools tutorial starts about 7 hours after this message was sent.  I can't make that.  I'll make certain to have Maptools in order well in advance.  I'll need to adjust macros, of course.  If your server is up I can join it if I have the info.  Standard latest version of Maptools?

6 Nov. 1000 GMT = 7 hours from now
8 Nov. 1100 GMT = 56 hours form now

Bruce

Catprog

Nov 5, 2014, 11:27:13 PM11/5/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
5:40 minutes from now.
> --
> Visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/pathfinder-society-online-collective.

Catprog

Nov 6, 2014, 2:41:14 AM11/6/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
The server is now up at 58.6.212.234 : 51234

Catprog

Nov 6, 2014, 2:41:52 AM11/6/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
(the tutorial will be later and not right now)

Prethen

Nov 6, 2014, 10:42:21 PM11/6/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Do you have enough players for Saturday night's Part 1?

Catprog

Nov 6, 2014, 10:56:50 PM11/6/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I believe I have enough room for extras.

On 7 November 2014 13:42, Prethen <bgolds...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Do you have enough players for Saturday night's Part 1?

Prethen

Nov 7, 2014, 9:32:37 AM11/7/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
What do the current sign-ups look like?

Catprog

Nov 7, 2014, 5:35:01 PM11/7/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Bruce S for part 1 (Although that may be Bruce Goldstein)
Paul Jackson for part 2

Octave Antoni
Prethen.

Bruce S.

Nov 7, 2014, 6:16:31 PM11/7/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Nope, I'm Bruce S. and I don't know who is Bruce Goldstein.

Paul Jackson

Nov 8, 2014, 11:45:35 AM11/8/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
To whoever is playing Shades 2 :

Any idea what you're playing? Maptools takes awhile to set up and I'd prefer to do it just once :-).

I have several characters and can change, but ideally I'd like to play my L4 monk/swashbuckler

Prethen

Nov 8, 2014, 1:36:09 PM11/8/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
As per my e-mail, I need to drop for tonight (11/8 - Part 1).

Octave Antoni

Nov 8, 2014, 2:42:00 PM11/8/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I need to drop as well since I didn't have the time to go to the tutorial and have no clue as to how to use map tools.

Have a good one !

On 8 nov. 2014, at 19:36, Prethen <bgolds...@hotmail.com> wrote:

As per my e-mail, I need to drop for tonight (11/8 - Part 1).

Catprog

Nov 8, 2014, 3:19:09 PM11/8/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I can give you a quick tutorial now if you would prefer that then dropping.

58.6.212.234 is the ip address to connect to.

Catprog is the skype name to use.

On Sunday, November 9, 2014 5:42:00 AM UTC+10, Octave Antoni wrote:
I need to drop as well since I didn't have the time to go to the tutorial and have no clue as to how to use map tools.

Have a good one !

On 8 nov. 2014, at 19:36, Prethen <bgolds...@hotmail.com> wrote:

As per my e-mail, I need to drop for tonight (11/8 - Part 1).

Paul Jackson

Nov 8, 2014, 7:45:47 PM11/8/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Am I correct that there are too few players so the game is canceled (Shades 2 in particular)?

Catprog

Nov 8, 2014, 7:49:30 PM11/8/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Yep.

On 9 November 2014 10:45, Paul Jackson <paulj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Am I correct that there are too few players so the game is canceled (Shades 2 in particular)?

Bruce Stephenson

Nov 8, 2014, 8:01:07 PM11/8/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for trying, Catprog!  We appreciate all our GMs.