[R20/Discord] The Refuge of Time (7-11) August 2, 2017 7 p.m. Eastern Time

DavidC

Jul 27, 2017, 9:07:27 PM7/27/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
In the ruins of a fallen empire built on the power of sin lies the key to awakening a great evil from a time long gone. The Pathfinder Society isn't the only organization seeking this potent artifact, however, and the result of failure could mean disaster for the whole of Varisia and beyond.

WARHORN

I would prefer to run this at high tier.

Jordan Ryan

Jul 28, 2017, 4:38:13 PM7/28/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Need a few more players

Dan Kelleher

Jul 31, 2017, 2:24:48 AM7/31/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I'll have to burn a GM Star to do it, but I'm in. I can't think of a better way to punt my Mad Max-inspired Skald into Seeker status.

DavidC

Aug 2, 2017, 8:03:32 AM8/2/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Here is the link to the table. I will send a proper email soon.

DavidC

Aug 2, 2017, 5:20:15 PM8/2/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
We just lost a player. If we don't get a 4th (who can replay for no credit if they wish) we will cancel within an hour.

Jordan Ryan

Aug 2, 2017, 5:30:30 PM8/2/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Understood

Jordan Ryan

Aug 2, 2017, 5:32:31 PM8/2/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Understood

DavidC

Aug 2, 2017, 5:51:29 PM8/2/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
25 minute warning. At 6:15 p.m. EDT this will be cancelled if we do not get another player.