[R20/G+] 7-14, -16, -18: Faithless and Forgotten Series (Tier 1-5) begins 19 Mar, 9am-2pm (GMT-05)

Erich D.

Mar 14, 2017, 11:37:53 AM3/14/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Hey all, I still have spaces available for the Faithless and Forgotten Series starting this Sunday for the next three Sundays.

I have even added a second run of Part 2 to accommodate demand.  Feel free to sign up for the morning or afternoon slot.

Sign up here for one or all of the sessions.  Priority given to those playing in all 3.

Erich D.

Mar 20, 2017, 11:43:36 AM3/20/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
A reminder that there is still room in the later game (looks like it is trending high tier) this Sunday the 26th for:

PFS 7-16: Faithless and Forgotten, Part 2: Lost Colony of Taldor

Signups are available on the Warhorn in the previous post.