My weekly games

Evan Riggs

Oct 20, 2014, 8:20:24 PM10/20/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Sunday - RoW (Reign of Winter) - full - Book 5
            Alternates - periodically when the DM is present - WotR (Wrath of the Righteous) - full - Book 2
Monday - WotR (Wrath of the Righteous) - 3(4) players - Room 2-3 players - Book 5 - new players joining will not be mythic
Tuesday - RotRL (Rise of the Runelords) - 3 players - room for 2-3 players - Book 5
Thursday - RoW (Reign of Winter) - 4 players - room for 1-2 more - Book 4 - Chapter 4
Friday - Mummy's Mask - 5 Pllayers - full
Saturday - 2nd Darkness - Book 3 - Players 4(5) - 1 or 2 players welcome

Skypename: Vinter_raelthorne

we use maptools and skype

PFS AP rewards when available based on players that are sanctioned at the table

I run Campaign mode, not PFS mode.
Contact me if interested.

Dancer Dan

Oct 20, 2014, 11:09:57 PM10/20/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Of interest to everyone reading your post:
* What time/timezone do you play?
* Do PCs need to be a certain level to start?

Matt Haddix

Oct 20, 2014, 11:21:30 PM10/20/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Also of interest: When do you sleep?

Jacob Savage

Oct 20, 2014, 11:22:55 PM10/20/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

^also wondering...just didn't wanna be the one to ask lol

Evan Riggs

Paul Harries

Oct 21, 2014, 6:48:56 AM10/21/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Hi

It's us in the UK that suffer the most. Games usually go from about midnight to 5.00am! (Though our clocks go back early this coming Sunday)..

As for sleep - I have a sleeping disorder so I nap whenever I can during the day.

Thanks
Paul H