[Roll20/G+] We're all going on a summer holiday...

Andrew Watson

Jul 5, 2017, 11:39:28 AM7/5/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
It is nearly the summer break which means that my time suddenly becomes much more free and so I decided I would offer a range of core games, focusing on the most interesting of places the Society can send its members on holiday too.  By interesting, I of course mean hideously dangerous and monster filled.

We will be starting with a visit to Osirion for the Tyranny of Winds trilogy which also see's you head to the elemental plane of air.  On your return you will be heading to Jalmeray, with a side trip to the Gloomspires followed by a visit to the delightful swamp city of Bloodcove.  After dodging Aspis agents you had firther into the Mwangi expanse to investigate what has happened to Venture Captain  Sharrowsmith as well as investigating some ancient Azlanti ruins in the area.

Having gained much greater experience the society dispatches you towards the world wound but with a stop off to attend a funeral as well as to visit a very spooky island.  Never content to let you settle you are quickly dispatched to a barren island off the coast of Varisia before returning once again to the Expanse.  Not content to let you settle you will head back to the Worldwound before experiencing your first visit to the inhospitable Hao Jin Tapesty.

Further adventures are likely to follow but listing into September is always tricky.

You can find all of these games listed on the TARRACON july and august event pages.

charles popp

Jul 9, 2017, 12:19:07 PM7/9/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I am all signed up. Bags are packed and ready to go.

Paul Harries

Jul 9, 2017, 3:43:56 PM7/9/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

maori.jpg