Looking for Modules!

Dustin Lockhart

Jul 26, 2016, 11:42:18 PM7/26/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I have a level 7 character I would like to play in modules, ones I can play are Broken Chains, No Response from Deepmar, Realm of the Fellknight Queen, Tears at Bitter Manor part 1 and 2, would play any of those, anyone else have any interest in these?

JP Chapleau

Jul 26, 2016, 11:54:11 PM7/26/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

Depending on logistics, I can do Deepmar, or Bitter Manor

JP

Jul 27, 2016, 3:07:45 AM7/27/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
How soon are you looking for this ? I could run No Response from Deepmar but unlikely to be till early September (August is pretty mad)

Dustin Lockhart

Jul 27, 2016, 8:01:56 AM7/27/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I'd like to get one done before convocation hits at the end of Aug, however if I still have a level 7 kicking around in sept I'll still be willing to play.

Phil M

Jul 27, 2016, 10:19:52 AM7/27/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I think you'll always find people who want to play modules.  The problem is finding GMs.  I haven't played any of these.

Phil

Paul Krauth

Jul 27, 2016, 6:17:45 PM7/27/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective