Online Core Eyes of the Ten

DavidC

Dec 4, 2017, 1:12:21 PM12/4/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Thinking of running this weekends in February. Is anyone interested and eligible?

Ctirad Horkel

Dec 4, 2017, 2:12:33 PM12/4/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
which tier and/or campning is it, please?

Andrew Watson

Dec 4, 2017, 6:09:32 PM12/4/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Eyes of the Ten requires you to start at exactly 33xp.
Core mode is a decision you make at character creation.

I might be interested if you need a 4th although I would need to burn some replay stars and get my 10 or 11 to 12.

Corey Cunningham

Dec 4, 2017, 9:54:43 PM12/4/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I have a dwarven bbn/ftr/rgr (10.1 total = 28 xp) and am interested - pending getting to 33 xp and pending dates and times. I am in US CT (Chicago).

Game on!
- Corey

Luc Villeneuve

Dec 5, 2017, 12:30:45 PM12/5/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I'd be interested...but my core dwarven brb/ftr/clr is only 9th.

Luc Villeneuve

Dec 5, 2017, 12:38:31 PM12/5/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
If you're willing to run other Core games until Feb...I'm in.

What I already played core with that character are:
0-14
4-06
5-01
5-04