[R20/G+] PFS CORE 7–28: Ageless Ambitions (Tier 7-11) Thur Dec 28 @ 8:00 PM EDT

Phil M

Dec 24, 2017, 10:59:34 AM12/24/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
A CORE Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 7–11.

The time has come to strike down the vile Korholm Agenda, the faction of the Aspis Consortium that launched a staggering attack against the Pathfinder Society a year ago. The Agenda’s leader has allied himself with one of the most powerful men in Thuvia, and together they are on the cusp of pitching the entire region into a brutal war of conquest and greed. The Pathfinder Society has placed its trust in the PCs to stop this internecine conflict. To do so, they must confront the Korholm Agenda’s leader in his own domain.

Content in “Ageless Ambitions” also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Sovereign Court faction. Content in this scenario also ties into a special metaplot element from Pathfinder Society Special #6–98: "Serpents Rise." Players who have completed that special event are encouraged to bring its Chronicle sheet when playing this adventure.

Written by Luis Loza.

To sign up add your name to the sign-up below.

GM: Phil
1. Corey
2. Ashley
3.
4.
5.
6.

Please send me your name, character name/class/level, token, PFS ID, and faction.

Jason T

Dec 24, 2017, 12:54:41 PM12/24/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
GM: Phil
1. Corey
2. Ashley
3. Jason T.
4.
5.
6.

Rob Burdette

Dec 25, 2017, 10:30:19 AM12/25/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
GM: Phil
1. Corey
2. Ashley
3. Jason T.
4. Rob B. (Replay with GM Star b/c I love Core!)
5.
6.

Cronge

Dec 25, 2017, 12:52:10 PM12/25/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
5. Steve F.
6.

Phil M

Dec 26, 2017, 10:39:20 AM12/26/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
 GM: Phil
1. Corey Bbn 7/Rgr 1/Ftr 2 =10
2. Ashley
3. Jason T. Monk 4/Paladin 3/Sorcerer 1 = 8
4. Rob B.
5. Steve F.
6.

Sean O'Shea

Dec 26, 2017, 12:17:23 PM12/26/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Would like to sign up as well.

Phil M

Phil M

Dec 27, 2017, 8:41:26 PM12/27/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
GM: Phil
1. Corey Bbn 7/Rgr 1/Ftr 2 =10
2. Ashley Ranger 10
3. Jason T. Monk 4/Paladin 3/Sorcerer 1 = 8
4. Rob B. Bard 7/Dragon Disciple 3
5. Steve F.
6. Sean Barbarian 2/Fighter 2/Bard 3/Dragon Disciple 3 = 10
Message has been deleted

Cronge

Dec 28, 2017, 6:42:13 PM12/28/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Hey Phil, I am not going to be able to attend this session. Please remove me from the list. Happy gaming everyone.