Fangwood Keep

Paul Rees

Jun 20, 2016, 9:17:08 PM6/20/16
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Do anyone have a Fangwood keep module on roll20 created that I can get a copy of?  I sort of volunteered to get it ready and the map in the PDF is terrible and will take more edit time than I have to give.  I am willing to give a copy of Dragon's Demand in trade ;-)

Terry

Jun 21, 2016, 9:01:43 AM6/21/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

I may still have one but it may need tidying up. Will check when I get home tonight.

On 21 Jun 2016 02:17, "Paul Rees" <paulre...@gmail.com> wrote:
Do anyone have a Fangwood keep module on roll20 created that I can get a copy of?  I sort of volunteered to get it ready and the map in the PDF is terrible and will take more edit time than I have to give.  I am willing to give a copy of Dragon's Demand in trade ;-)

Paul Rees

Jun 21, 2016, 9:50:02 AM6/21/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
thank you!

Terry

Jun 21, 2016, 2:12:58 PM6/21/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
How soon do you need this ? My copy looks corrupt but I might be able to put together something by the end of the week.

Paul Rees

Jun 21, 2016, 2:36:35 PM6/21/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Wed night :-(

Sent from my iPad

Terry

Jun 21, 2016, 4:03:30 PM6/21/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
DOH ! Won't be able to get it to you by then
Sorry

Paul Rees

Jun 21, 2016, 5:11:07 PM6/21/16
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com