PF Mod: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon, Level 1, Saturday, 1 Oct, 8:00am-12:00 noon (GMT+13)

Densial Edmonds

Sep 27, 2017, 12:13:23 PM9/27/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
I will be running the following via Discord and Roll20

PF Mod: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon, Level 1: The Tower Ruins
Saturday, 1 Oct, 8:00am-12:00 noon (GMT+13)

Pathfinder RPG, Pathfinder Society, character levels 1-2
Written by Lisa Stevens
The surface structure of the Spire consists of the ruins of the old Azlanti tower. A band of bloodthirsty goblins under the leadership of the bugbear chieftain Grulk lurks in the ruined tower.

Discord and Roll20 links will be sent the day before the game.

To sign up please fill in the information below

GM: Densial
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Waitlist:
1.

You will also need to provide me with the following
Your name
Character name
PFS##-#
Faction
Class and level
Light source / Vision
Token image if you have one, or you can import your character

I can also be contacted at densial[at]densial[dot]com

DavidC

Sep 28, 2017, 5:17:48 PM9/28/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Saturday is not the 1st of October.

Jacob Savage

Sep 28, 2017, 5:19:30 PM9/28/17
to Unknown
What is this in U.S. Central? (-5)

Densial Edmonds

Sep 28, 2017, 8:05:05 PM9/28/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
ah yes, this should be Sunday 1st October, dang it, I so thought I double checked everything.

Jason Buch

Sep 28, 2017, 11:29:15 PM9/28/17
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
For Central Time, I believe this would be 2pm on Saturday, September 30th. Which unfortunately, I can’t make.

The Mad Professor

Sep 29, 2017, 4:12:15 AM9/29/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
GM: Densial
1. Larry Creager Monk 2 (Note that PC is 1 mod away from L3. If you plan to run subsequent mods and next has an L2 cap, will run a L1 TBD instead)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Waitlist:
1.

Your name Larry Creager
Character name Mykassa Moonshadow
PFS29384-04
Faction Scarab
Class and level Monk 2
Light source / Vision None/Low-light
Token image None at present

David Firmin

Sep 29, 2017, 10:40:20 PM9/29/17
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
GM: Densial
1. Larry Creager Monk 2 (Note that PC is 1 mod away from L3. If you plan to run subsequent mods and next has an L2 cap, will run a L1 TBD instead)
2. Erif - Fighter 1
3.
4.
5.