RAJ

Jul 23, 2008, 3:40:29 AM7/23/08
to Patent Lens
We're going to open this discussion group to all software & IP
professionals who wish to see a worldwide open resource for patent
transparency.

This will be a collaborative effort to create a community resource.
We will be striving to link those with skill and time with those of
our team, and our alumni, who have knowledge of the byzantine and
complex world of patent data. Let us know your interests and
abilities and we'll try to match you with a mentor or colleague.

We hope soon to have projects up with full version control and all our
code base. But at this time we're building links and allies.