Two blog articles

David Boundy

Mar 29, 2021, 3:02:23 PM3/29/21
to Oppedahl lists, pate...@googlegroups.com

David Boundy

Mar 29, 2021, 8:51:43 PM3/29/21
to Trujillo, Doreen Y., Richard Schafer, for users of PAIR, David Boundy, pate...@googlegroups.com
It's not a bad brief.    :-)

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 5:48 PM Trujillo, Doreen Y. <Doreen....@saul.com> wrote:

That was raised in the brief David et al. submitted. I was quite surprised.

Doreen

Mar 30, 2021, 9:40:41 AM3/30/21
to Trujillo, Doreen Y., for users of PAIR, pate...@googlegroups.com
That's kind of the point of the Freedom of Information Act -- to shine light on things that one would consider "surprising" (in the euphemistic sense).

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 9:35 AM Trujillo, Doreen Y. <Doreen....@saul.com> wrote:

I just realized my comment may have been misleading. I was not surprised the brief addressed the issue; I was surprised that a dissent had to be justified as counting toward production goals. :)

Doreen