Request for support of Ukraine in struggle against Russian Fascism!!!, and Wise Payments

GENERAL

Mar 1, 2022, 6:18:03 PMMar 1
to efs-web@oppedahl-lists. com (efs-web@oppedahl-lists.com), for users of PAIR, PCT Oppedahl list serve (pct@oppedahl-lists.com), Rick's List-Serve (patentlaw@googlegroups.com)

My apologies for this off topic post, but I cannot resist the call of duty and conscience even if it gets me booted from the list serve. I stand with democracy, the rule of law, and human rights, which means, today, I stand with Ukraine

Copied below is a plea from one of our colleagues in Ukraine, for financial support for Ukraine.  I check and it contains a legit URL for the National Bank of Ukraine. (Or you can google National Bank of Ukraine and follow the links to the account details for their special accounts for donations for humanitarian or military donations, which I just did, using Wise.) It takes only seconds to open a Wise account, Transfer some dollars (or whatever currency you have in stock in your firm's Wise account), and then transfer those funds to the Bank's account, which I just did. One piece of information you need for Wise, is a recipient email address.  n...@bank.gov is an email address for the National Bank of Ukraine.  See: https://bank.gov.ua/en/contacts

One cool feature is that you can immediately open an account in Ukrainian hryvnia, in Wise, transfer funds to that, and then transfer funds to the National Bank of Ukraine. Which I just did.

Zestad, and Zuyeva - The free world stands with you!

RICK

Best regards, Rick Neifeld, Ph.D., Patent Attorney

Neifeld IP Law PLLC

9112 Shearman Street, Fairfax VA 22032-1479, United States

Mobile/Office: 7034150012

Fax: 15712810045

https://neifeld.com/

rnei...@neifeld.com