(1) Zombies: There is no interference in the period for filing a petition for certiorari.
(2) On petition for certiorari: There is no pending petition for certiorari from a Federal Circuit decision in an interference.
(3) On appeal to the Federal Circuit: There are four interferences on appeal to the Federal Circuit: 106,087: 106,109; 106,115; and 106,123.
(4) Decided but not appealed: There is no interference that has been decided by the board but not appealed.
(5) Awaiting decision in the first phase: There are five interferences awaiting decision in the first phase: 106, 125; 106,126; 106, 127; 106,132; and 106,133.
(6) Awaiting decision in the second phase: There is no interference awaiting decision in the second phase.
(7) Awaiting decision on remand from the Federal Circuit: There is no interference awaiting decision on remand from the Federal Circuit.
(8) Pending in the first phase: There are three interferences pending in the first phase: 106,130; 106,135; and 106,136.
(9) Pending in the second phase: There is no interference pending in the second phase.
(10)Pending but no publically available information: There are two interferences pending for which there is no publically available information: 106,100 and 106,131.
Total: There are fourteen pending interferences, one more than in my previous quarterly report.
Question: I suspect that one of the parties in Int. Nos. 106,100 and 106,131 is Gilbert Hyatt (aka, the man who will get no more patents). Is there anyone who can confirm or refute my guess?
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact Oblon by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.