Missing forms

Mike Lussier

Sep 15, 2021, 7:01:46 AM9/15/21
to pat-users
I have updated my forms within pat to 1.0.163 using the update button.
When I look into my forms directory I see the forms that are in 163 and compared them to a separate directory with the unzipped standard form 163.

However the new forms don't show up in my forms list when I go to compose a message.

I have restarted pat, rebooted my laptop running ubuntu and I get the same results.

WEnt as far as to wiping out the forms directory and pat recognized it as a older version of forms. I ran the update and it stated I had 163. I restarted pat and went to compose a message and the same problem came up again.

MIke AE4ML

Chris Keller

Sep 15, 2021, 12:24:11 PM9/15/21
to Mike Lussier, pat-users
Hi Mike,

My guess is you're probably being bitten by https://github.com/la5nta/pat/issues/262. Most of the form templates have both a text file and an HTML file defining their content, but we didn't realize at v0.11.0 that a few of them only have the text file. The good news is that it's been fixed with https://github.com/la5nta/pat/pull/263, so if you're willing to be a beta tester, you can get around the problem; however, that fix hasn't made it into an official release yet.

Does that match up with your experience?
Chris, K0SWE

Mike Lussier

Sep 15, 2021, 1:15:04 PM9/15/21
to Chris Keller, pat-users